$4,000,000,000!!! Not even a PAP MPs got question????
#21
9-11-2019 10:38 PM
ysh02 said:
I trying to say if MP didn't say anything maybe actually noting monetary losses in India .NATO ?
loser loser

The parliament is almost wholly occupied with MIW, who do not dare ask sensitive questions lest they get "chastised", some may also get booted out in the next GE, if what they say, opposed what had been done in Amaravati. The fear is real,cos they tend to lose millions of dollars, plus S$16,000 per month as part-time work...... notlisten notlisten
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Quote
#22
9-11-2019 10:48 PM
debono said:
The parliament is almost wholly occupied with MIW, who do not dare ask sensitive questions lest they get "chastised", some may also get booted out in the next GE, if what they say, opposed what had been done in Amaravati. The fear is real,cos they tend to lose millions of dollars, plus S$16,000 per month as part-time work...... notlisten notlisten


PnP MPs also need to look after their golden rice bowl
Quote
#23
MP Chan said no such thing don't listen to rumour ; who is correct wait till GE 2020 ?...
Quote
#24
I think most peoples missed the point, ft influx is important, but is the "by product" That was causing an issue here ....
It has been 20 years at least...Peoples are disadvantaged
....
Quote
#25
9-11-2019 12:57 PM
Billionaire said:
[Image: 74209874_415519569389774_257118735148095...e=5E404BCF]
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

It only proven that people is paying so much that this TC have so much surplus to play (invest)
Why not thinking of how to lower it and allow people to have a few more dollar to eat?
Quote
#26
9-11-2019 1:12 PM
Billionaire said:
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBPJ7fYS09MeRwE&w=540&...d8RADQ8n_M]
Why is Parliament Deafeningly Silent over the Ang Mo Kio Town Council Corruption Scandal?
http://redwiretimes.com/kua-politics/why...n-scandal/?

Why nobody who appoint him as GM? Where is this so call due diligence?
Quote
#27
10-11-2019 4:09 PM
kgliangp said:
Why nobody who appoint him as GM? Where is this so call due diligence?

When we pay the MIW with million dollars in renumeration, there won't be any corruption.....but it had been proven otherwise by some, who had committed suicide or resigned...... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#28
9-11-2019 10:48 PM
debono said:
The parliament is almost wholly occupied with MIW, who do not dare ask sensitive questions lest they get "chastised", some may also get booted out in the next GE, if what they say, opposed what had been done in Amaravati. The fear is real,cos they tend to lose millions of dollars, plus S$16,000 per month as part-time work...... notlisten notlisten

Do you find it more puzzling that the MIB also do not dare ask sensitive questions?
Maybe their fear is also real cos they also tend to lose millions of dollars, plus S$16,000 per month as part-time work Big Grin
Quote
#29
So don't ask questions is the best!....no question ask no wrong ; ask more wrong more....
Quote
#30
10-11-2019 6:27 PM
ysh02 said:
So don't ask questions is the best!....no question ask no wrong ; ask more wrong more....

The opposition parties are there to question the ruling party on all major issues. They are paid $16,000 per month in addition to their full time job, which probably comes to $1 million a year..... Crying Crying
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: