$400 TRILLION HOLE? Actual US debt may be
[Image: 782432.jpeg]

A new report suggests that the real US debt level may be $400 trillion, or 20 times higher than the country’s gross domestic product. The calculation includes government, state, local, financial and so-called entitlement debt.

https://www.rt.com/business/468658-us-de...t-economy/
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post
Who will pay off US debt??? anyone can enlighten me.
No problem!

Trump can order FED to correct everything! Rolling on the flor laughing
14-9-2019 11:17 AM
Oldman said:

Most are future obligations like the much talk of Msia real debt.
https://www.fosters.com/news/20190713/am...p-into-red

Much is due to social, medical etc. to be paid every yr to 50-60 yrs
They can kill it, but with will devastating purchasing power lasting to several decades
I already said world is sliding to slow growth era.

When face uncoordinated IR 4.0 development, it will even bloody.
Everything must focus on stability and sustainability now.
14-9-2019 11:17 AM
Oldman said:

The debt, mostly, belongs to the citizens, their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, great great grandchildren, ...
Or they can just print the money to pay off the debt but then inflation would rise. This would reduce the value of bonds and lower investors' trust in the government and make it harder for the government to borrow anything at all.
14-9-2019 11:29 AM
maipenrai said:
The debt, mostly, belongs to the citizens, their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, great great grandchildren, ...

They can force the whole world to buy drugs from them , like what Brits did to China! Rolling on the flor laughing
14-9-2019 11:34 AM
orlando said:
They can force the whole world to buy drugs from them , like what Brits did to China! Rolling on the flor laughing

I think China will flood the whole of US of A with fentanyl before Trump can even blink again Big Grin
Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)