45% of jobs in S'pore filled by foreigners.

I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 4 users Like sgbuffett's post
Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes sunearth's post
gooood what.................70% even better..............respect the voters when they want to be jobless............
God Poked Mary In The Butt = Jesus (Immaculate Deception)
[+] 3 users Like Napoleon BohLumPar's post
According to the Gahmen theory, those smart locals ie scholars are already in Gahmen bodies, agencies and Gahmen linked companies. So the private sector is only left with the mediocre Sporeans. In order to treat the private companies fairly, 45% to be filled by foreigners to manage these mediocre Sinkies lor
No wonder people feedback that the JobsBank is Useless! It is used by companies to hire FTs for Employment Pass criteria only.

Wasnt it that Lim Swee Suay who said that jobsBank will be a " MARKET PLACE"? If locals dont use or trust it, then it is a GHOST Town only. Why waste resources on such a portal?
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
15-4-2019 7:51 PM
Napoleon BohLumPar said:
gooood what.................70% even better..............respect the voters when they want to be jobless............

walaneh! shock
Bro, they also no complaint leh! Worried
No wonder even siblings also want to settle stoopid disputes in court.
I think in the next 3 year Singapore will have its First 1st Singaporean Borned Working as a MAID in a foreign Country like Cambodia or Thailand.
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes David Rasif's post
Cheap foreign PMETs is destroying SG and our white country selling thieves are greedily orchestrating it
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 4 users Like Tangsen's post
15-4-2019 9:35 PM
Tangsen said:
Cheap foreign PMETs is destroying SG and our white country selling thieves are greedily orchestrating it

I concur with your statements......... Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)