45% of jobs in S'pore filled by foreigners.
#21
how he derived 45% jobs belong to fts?
Quote
#22
The End is near..
Quote
#23
Their (FTs) salaries are much higher too. Higher position for people who are wel to do.

Sg built many condos those near world trade ctr (harbour front), when i drive taxi into Corals, or reflections, i can see so many not like locals enjoying wine outside the balcony.

So after dropped the passenger i drive to Redhill road thoe 7 storey and 19 storey flats near last time VITB (now is call SG enabler), all are poor singaporeans squeezing in small tiny units.

As a taxi driver i see many things. I hope gods, heaven or hell can see too.
[+] 2 users Like Ghee8732's post
Quote
#24
It is almost half of the jobs in spore belong to FTs.
No wonder locals are struggling to look for a decent pay jobs.
All being infested by FTs....FTs getting their own skin people to work for them.
We are in trouble going forward.
Quote
#25
16-4-2019 8:17 AM
hfourhappy said:
It is almost half of the jobs in spore belong to FTs.
No wonder locals are struggling to look for a decent pay jobs.
All being infested by FTs....FTs getting their own skin people to work for them.
We are in trouble going forward.

I wonder if our garment knows about this phenomenon.....and what measures are they going to take to reverse this trend.......? Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile
Quote
#26
In the street people complaining they only know the word money.
Quote
#27
16-4-2019 8:17 AM
hfourhappy said:
It is almost half of the jobs in spore belong to FTs.
No wonder locals are struggling to look for a decent pay jobs.
All being infested by FTs....FTs getting their own skin people to work for them.
We are in trouble going forward.

Totally agreed now my company foreigners still working but locals get retrenched. Why most of the them are high posts and those retrenched are mostly Singaporean and operation jobs.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post
Quote
#28
15-4-2019 11:28 PM
Billionaire said:
I'm sure many Singaporeans don't want so many PAP ministers collecting millions every year some never even speak or debate anything in Parliament some just attend enjoy the nice air-con day dream and waiting the Parliament session to end.

Every new policy all PAP ministers and MPs just vote Yes and their job is done.

But got 70% DFs keep voting for the PAP...wonder what's wrong with their brains..... Thinking

My MP not even appear at the estate. Only appear during December Christmas party organized by grassroots leader.
Quote
#29
16-4-2019 8:56 AM
Cmpunk said:
Totally agreed now my company foreigners still working but locals get retrenched. Why most of the them are high posts and those retrenched are mostly Singaporean and operation jobs.

Recently I had lunch appointment with my ex colleague.
She told me her whole department going to shut down and shift to Europe.
Though it is a major shift and lots of preparation works.
Recently just last week, a group of angmo kuis (around 15 of them) came to her office to do the preparation of migration.
Yet, her boss , managers, HOD (going to be slaughter) still bow and treat them like a fooking god!
She roll her eyes and no words to say.
Quote
#30
16-4-2019 6:56 AM
Ghee8732 said:
Their (FTs) salaries are much higher too. Higher position for people who are wel to do.

Sg built many condos those near world trade ctr (harbour front), when i drive taxi into Corals, or reflections, i can see so many not like locals enjoying wine outside the balcony.

So after dropped the passenger i drive to Redhill road thoe 7 storey and 19 storey flats near last time VITB (now is call SG enabler), all are poor singaporeans squeezing in small tiny units.

As a taxi driver i see many things. I hope gods, heaven or hell can see too.

Recently one Jkt join us permanently.
I asked him where he live in Spore, he told me at the east, CONDO.
Sigh!
Quote
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: