45% of jobs in S'pore filled by foreigners.
16-4-2019 1:40 PM
hfourhappy said:
One of my pinoy colleague even requested for a secretary while local manager having his own room don't even has one.

Pinoys have very BaD MS Office skills. Most of them have problems with reports and analysis.

My HQ hired a IT Data Migration Manager from Philippines. At the end, she was demoted to be a Data Consultant. Ask her 10 questions, everything "Dont know".

So they often exageerate problems and talk rubbish. So his boss in another country got confused and approved the headcount for assistant.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
16-4-2019 3:30 PM
Ola said:
Pinoys have very BaD MS Office skills. Most of them have problems with reports and analysis.

My HQ hired a IT Data Migration Manager from Philippines. At the end, she was demoted to be a Data Consultant. Ask her 10 questions, everything "Dont know".

So they often exageerate problems and talk rubbish. So his boss in another country got confused and approved the headcount for assistant.

You are so right!
Good times, they laugh and talk jokes with you.
Bad times, they shoot you down very hard.
I dunno how many is 45%, but I definetely know at least 400,000 malaysian workers daily cross over both causeway to work.
Both need which other....SG need blue collar workers and the Malaysian need our strong SGD, 1K goback become 3K.
16-4-2019 3:32 PM
hfourhappy said:
You are so right!
Good times, they laugh and talk jokes with you.
Bad times, they shoot you down very hard.

Oh . . .one former said this too. Cant remember this old topic now.

But I agree! They back stab and so we stay away from those Foreign Trash whose intention is to ROB and steal our lunch.

I cant integrate with Pinoys at all.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)