45yo Audrey Tay - daughter's of The Hourglass founders jailed for 22 mths...
11-10-2018 7:18 PM
doraemon said:
If my wife goes out and dances with other men, no need to think, chop her legs off better than give me green hat.

For an Asian, Chinese especially, to "wear a green hat" is very shameful. It leaves no face for her husband........
11-10-2018 8:39 PM
debono said:
For an Asian, Chinese especially, to "wear a green hat" is very shameful. It leaves no face for her husband........

绿帽不怕戴,只要脱得快. Our social and education policies have caused all these. Men behave like women and women behave like men. But hor, a few Singapore men can legally screw President or ministers. Who want to guess? How many men here have wife that knows how to cook? How many of the men here divorced their wife and still have to pay a lot of money to their ex-wife because of our social policies? When women said they want equal with men, why there is a need to pay them money after divorce? The way our social policies is structured is not fair to men. Men have liability after divorce but not women even if they strayed. Blame who? Madam Kua. Her husband no mistress or gf and she expected all Singapore men no mistress or gf. Now karma, no one wants to have more babies.
Found a telegram channel that provides news update.
https://t.me/sgmarketupdates
11-10-2018 10:24 PM
doraemon said:
绿帽不怕戴,只要脱得快. Our social and education policies have caused all these. Men behave like women and women behave like men. But hor, a few Singapore men can legally screw President or ministers. Who want to guess? How many men here have wife that knows how to cook? How many of the men here divorced their wife and still have to pay a lot of money to their ex-wife because of our social policies? When women said they want equal with men, why there is a need to pay them money after divorce? The way our social policies is structured is not fair to men. Men have liability after divorce but not women even if they strayed. Blame who? Madam Kua. Her husband no mistress or gf and she expected all Singapore men no mistress or gf. Now karma, no one wants to have more babies.

Our teacher will tend to agree with you.
11-10-2018 11:37 AM
niubee said:
Jiak Pa bo sai pang

Crazy Rich Asian. That's why much stay away from drugs. They will ruin your life. Rich must be extra careful. They thought there is no harm trying the drugs because they could afford them. Then, they get hooked.
12-10-2018 8:52 AM
aragorn742 said:
Crazy Rich Asian. That's why much stay away from drugs. They will ruin your life. Rich must be extra careful. They thought there is no harm trying the drugs because they could afford them. Then, they get hooked.
those drug pushers will inflitrate them how to prevent is the keywords.see Hollywood's so many kenna.
lemme say this..if you truely love your wife..pls set her free

my wife always take her friend's car home ..he is single drives a BM ..from outside people think i am wearing the green hat but i trust my her ..It does bother me sometime but let her be, atleast she come home to me.

if she dont love me ..I will know and move on.
12-10-2018 9:46 AM
keys said:

my wife always take her friend's car home ..he is single drives a BM ..from outside people think i am wearing the green hat but i trust my her ..It does bother me sometime but let her be, atleast she come home to me.

Jialat lah.

Would u drive someone's wife home? If living nearby ok lah. But need detour something long liao. Rolling on the flor laughing
11-10-2018 10:24 PM
doraemon said:

We don't have an organisation like AWARE to fight for men's rights...........
12-10-2018 9:46 AM
keys said:

hmmm she's ur wife. u know her best.

for me, occasionally dongpang is fine if it is along the way. anything more den that, i will fetch her myself, or ask her take cab.

it's like even if i i trust maid wont steal money, i oso wont anyhow leave my wallet unattended.
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post
12-10-2018 10:15 AM
debono said:
We don't have an organisation like AWARE to fight for men's rights...........

Make yourself bankrupt and divorce. She gets nothing. Like a recent case, the man became a kept man and played dirty and don't pay his ex-wife. Stayed in good place and drive big car. First class. Called himself a kept man, the person who kept him must be from society for the blinds.
Found a telegram channel that provides news update.
https://t.me/sgmarketupdates
[+] 1 user Likes doraemon's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)