45yo Audrey Tay - daughter's of The Hourglass founders jailed for 22 mths...
12-10-2018 9:46 AM
keys said:
lemme say this..if you truely love your wife..pls set her free

my wife always take her friend's car home ..he is single drives a BM ..from outside people think i am wearing the green hat but i trust my her ..It does bother me sometime but let her be, atleast she come home to me.

if she dont love me ..I will know and move on.

Sorry to say this but I think you don't deserve and not suppose to marry. You seem to be those that have a pretty wife and another man always like to fetch your wife home. You ended up crying in the bathroom and surrendered to fate type. Am I correct or not? If everything let her be, then you married for what? For having kids? In Singapore, to have kids not equal to have marriage as well. Same, to a lot of women here in Singapore, to marry is not to have kids. All they need is the stupid men here to sign the certificate of marriage so that they can get money out of the men when they feel like parting ways.

Like I said previously, the society and education policies here breed useless Singaporean men.
You are very open minded then. Most likely the car is used for hot wuuu laaa laaa sessions in some parks or seculded area. Single, allow a lady to drive home his car. No guy will do that in exchange for nothing. Even if no wuuu laaa laaa, i think there will be lots of touching, fingering, lots of saliva exchange. You are aso a rare male species to be ok with that. Kudos to you my man.!

12-10-2018 9:46 AM
keys said:
lemme say this..if you truely love your wife..pls set her free

my wife always take her friend's car home ..he is single drives a BM ..from outside people think i am wearing the green hat but i trust my her ..It does bother me sometime but let her be, atleast she come home to me.

if she dont love me ..I will know and move on.
May i give my humble suggestion- put a camera in yhe car, everyday you will have a new video to pccc to. If can have 4k video quality even better, 5.1 surround is good enough. At least you get something out of this. Can watch everyday but dont pcccc everyday lah. My humble suggestion only.
11-10-2018 11:37 AM
niubee said:
Jiak Pa bo sai pang
"stomach full full nothing to do can make one go crazy" Big smile .
12-10-2018 10:46 AM
doraemon said:
Make yourself bankrupt and divorce. She gets nothing. Like a recent case, the man became a kept man and played dirty and don't pay his ex-wife. Stayed in good place and drive big car. First class. Called himself a kept man, the person who kept him must be from society for the blinds.

Laughing Laughing
Bro Doraemon, you keep coming up with these hilarious quips these days. Give you 1 pt for the hits.
12-10-2018 10:33 AM
OLT said:
hmmm she's ur wife. u know her best.

for me, occasionally dongpang is fine if it is along the way. anything more den that, i will fetch her myself, or ask her take cab.

it's like even if i i trust maid wont steal money, i oso wont anyhow leave my wallet unattended.

Yah, bro, you say it best. Dun be overly possessive and suspicious, but dun tempt fate either. Maybe the driver is gay and gallant, maybe he's just being gentlemanly. Make sure you tell your wife you not pangsim abt his designs and say you will pick her up occasionly. Lidat your wife will feel valued and happy.
[Image: audrey_tay1.jpg]

Here are the gritty details on Ms Tay’s downward spiral into drugs.

Her family was falling apart
Her personal struggles can be traced back to 2006, when she suspected that her parents’ relationship was turning sour.

Despite her efforts to save their marriage, her parents, The Hour Glass founders Dr Henry Tay and Ms Jannie Chan, divorced in 2010.

The divorce troubled her greatly and provoked suicidal thoughts.

Just before that, in 2009, Ms Tay herself went through a divorce after 10 years of marriage. She has 3 children aged 16, 14 and 12 with her ex-husband.

But her elder daughter went to live with her ex-husband, who filed a Personal Protection Order (PPO) against her in October 2014.

Rejected by her daughter and having to deal with two failed marriages, Ms Tay developed adjustment disorder along with anxiety and depression.

First offences
Ms Tay had gone to her ex-husband’s home with gifts and a cake to celebrate her daughter’s birthday on 27 August 2015.

But her ex-husband turned her away, throwing the cake and gifts out, which may have triggered her subsequent actions.

At about 9pm that night, Ms Tay drove to a Thai restaurant at Orchard Towers to get takeaway food.

She met a transsexual named “Jeri” in the women’s toilet. “Jeri” offered her “something to relax” and made two lines with a powdered drug on the toilet seat cover.

Ms Tay was aware that the powder was ketamine when she snorted it. She left Orchard Towers in the wee hours of the next day to meet a friend in Serangoon.

While driving along Newton Road, her car mounted a kerb and crashed into a divider and traffic light. The traffic light fell because of the impact, blocking all three lanes of the road on the opposite side.

Police officers and paramedics who attended to her at the scene noted that her eyes were dilated and her speech was slurred. Ms Tay confessed to taking ketamine and was arrested.

Appeared intoxicated at IMH
Ms Tay was released on bail, pending a psychiatric assessment warranted by the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) at the Institute of Mental Health (IMH).

On 10 October 2017, Ms Tay appeared for her assessment at IMH in an intoxicated state. Her urine tested positive for ketamine and benzodiapine, which prompted her psychiatrist to alert CNB.

CNB officers arrested her outside IMH and brought her to their headquarters, where she was searched.

Among the items seized from her was a black pouch containing stained straws and packets of ketamine.

When questioned by officers, Ms Tay admitted that she had relapsed two months before and had been taking drugs twice a week.

The most recent episode was just the day before her evaluation. When her chauffeur stopped at a petrol station in Bukit Timah to refuel, Ms Tay slipped into the toilet to consume ketamine.

Imprisonment
On Thursday (11 Oct), Ms Tay was sentenced to 22 months in jail for repeated drug abuse over 2 years.

She was also disqualified from driving for 18 months and fined $1,000 for the 2015 traffic incident.

Ms Tay is now out on a bail of $80,000. She intends to appeal the decision.
Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
12-10-2018 11:46 AM
luncheonmeat said:
Laughing Laughing
Bro Doraemon, you keep coming up with these hilarious quips these days. Give you 1 pt for the hits.

Bro, no choice lah. This kind of society if you don't know how to crack jokes, I will be a very miserable Singaporean. I usually gave those people a point as well whenever I receive a point. I hope you find your seaweed and live happily ever after.
12-10-2018 3:59 PM
just2share said:
[Image: audrey_tay1.jpg]

Here are the gritty details on Ms Tay’s downward spiral into drugs.

Her family was falling apart
Her personal struggles can be traced back to 2006, when she suspected that her parents’ relationship was turning sour.

Despite her efforts to save their marriage, her parents, The Hour Glass founders Dr Henry Tay and Ms Jannie Chan, divorced in 2010.

The divorce troubled her greatly and provoked suicidal thoughts.

Just before that, in 2009, Ms Tay herself went through a divorce after 10 years of marriage. She has 3 children aged 16, 14 and 12 with her ex-husband.

But her elder daughter went to live with her ex-husband, who filed a Personal Protection Order (PPO) against her in October 2014.

Rejected by her daughter and having to deal with two failed marriages, Ms Tay developed adjustment disorder along with anxiety and depression.

First offences
Ms Tay had gone to her ex-husband’s home with gifts and a cake to celebrate her daughter’s birthday on 27 August 2015.

But her ex-husband turned her away, throwing the cake and gifts out, which may have triggered her subsequent actions.

At about 9pm that night, Ms Tay drove to a Thai restaurant at Orchard Towers to get takeaway food.

She met a transsexual named “Jeri” in the women’s toilet. “Jeri” offered her “something to relax” and made two lines with a powdered drug on the toilet seat cover.

Ms Tay was aware that the powder was ketamine when she snorted it. She left Orchard Towers in the wee hours of the next day to meet a friend in Serangoon.

While driving along Newton Road, her car mounted a kerb and crashed into a divider and traffic light. The traffic light fell because of the impact, blocking all three lanes of the road on the opposite side.

Police officers and paramedics who attended to her at the scene noted that her eyes were dilated and her speech was slurred. Ms Tay confessed to taking ketamine and was arrested.

Appeared intoxicated at IMH
Ms Tay was released on bail, pending a psychiatric assessment warranted by the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) at the Institute of Mental Health (IMH).

On 10 October 2017, Ms Tay appeared for her assessment at IMH in an intoxicated state. Her urine tested positive for ketamine and benzodiapine, which prompted her psychiatrist to alert CNB.

CNB officers arrested her outside IMH and brought her to their headquarters, where she was searched.

Among the items seized from her was a black pouch containing stained straws and packets of ketamine.

When questioned by officers, Ms Tay admitted that she had relapsed two months before and had been taking drugs twice a week.

The most recent episode was just the day before her evaluation. When her chauffeur stopped at a petrol station in Bukit Timah to refuel, Ms Tay slipped into the toilet to consume ketamine.

Imprisonment
On Thursday (11 Oct), Ms Tay was sentenced to 22 months in jail for repeated drug abuse over 2 years.

She was also disqualified from driving for 18 months and fined $1,000 for the 2015 traffic incident.

Ms Tay is now out on a bail of $80,000. She intends to appeal the decision.

Bro. thank you for your detailed history of the Tay family.............. notworthy
12-10-2018 4:06 PM
doraemon said:
Bro, no choice lah. This kind of society if you don't know how to crack jokes, I will be a very miserable Singaporean. I usually gave those people a point as well whenever I receive a point. I hope you find your seaweed and live happily ever after.

As a processed pork by-product myself, I give you tip-- Luncheonmeat is giampeng by itself oredy and should be paired with carbs ie rice, bread or pastry. Seaweed does nothing for it. Just skip it. Tongue sticking out
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)