4G leaders want to know more Singaporeans Better....
[Image: A19PenF.jpg]
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
Dont need la...we lost hope already..

Ban PMD can or not?
Withdraw all CPF can or not?
Minimum pay $2000 can or not?
Coffee $0.80 can or not?
Reduce ForeignTalent hire Singapore can or not?
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like David Rasif's post
That's what the other G said too ... and many need to cardboard exercise, CPF goalpost shifted, most expensive country in the world ......
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
15-6-2019 11:41 AM
David Rasif said:

Many born-here Singaporeans have emigrated. Many of the older generation who voted for the LKY government had passed away.

I am interested to know how many Singaporeans are new citizens.

Listen to Singaporeans' views? Listen to what new citizens say and do what they want?
[+] 2 users Like Schroder's post
If all these listen to u , they cannot help the poor anymore ...

We only have one advice for them ...
Do not do evil ...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

15-6-2019 11:43 AM
David Rasif said:
Dont need la...we lost hope already..

Ban PMD can or not?
Withdraw all CPF can or not?
Minimum pay $2000 can or not?
Coffee $0.80 can or not?
Reduce ForeignTalent hire Singapore can or not?
Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

15-6-2019 11:48 AM
Schroder said:
Many born-here Singaporeans have emigrated. Many of the older generation who voted for the LKY government had passed away.

I am interested to know how many Singaporeans are new citizens.

Listen to Singaporeans' views? Listen to what new citizens say and do what they want?

...con'td

The older generation who had passed away, what did they want? They wanted to leave behind a Singapore they worked so hard for, for us.

What is happening? Singapore is being taken over by new citizens and those who refuse to even be new citizens but remain as PRs for decades (a lot of Malaysians in this latter group). Is that what the older generation of Singaporeans wanted?

OK, some people will say I am xeno...
[+] 3 users Like Schroder's post
15-6-2019 11:41 AM
David Rasif said:

Hahaha . . , Rolling on the flor laughing

They have 3024 Members, with many as grassroots. And they have REaCH forum.

You mean PaP Ministers still BLUR?
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
The question should be what happened all these years that these new generation leaders have been doing?

Why they have to openly mentioned that they need to get to know us better?

This only proved that all these times they have turn a deaf ears on the people... our leaders are out of touch with the ground, simply said.
[+] 2 users Like Kangtangman's post
15-6-2019 12:03 PM
Kangtangman said:
The question should be what happened all these years that these new generation leaders have been doing?

Why they have to openly mentioned that they need to get to know us better?

This only proved that all these times they have turn a deaf ears on the people... our leaders are out of touch with the ground, simply said.

They testing water to see can do GE this year or not lah. Rolling on the flor laughing
15-6-2019 12:06 PM
Notdumb said:
They testing water to see can do GE this year or not lah. Rolling on the flor laughing

You maybe right, but I think it is all about calibrating their coming messages when they held the election this year...
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)