4G leaders want to know more Singaporeans Better....
18-6-2019 5:03 PM
aragorn742 said:
We spoke. We cried. We pleaded. We complained.
Did they listen? They say we are the vocal minority.
Now they want to know us better?[/size]

These men in white only believed in their own self-proclaimed statistics. Like I said, I don't trust their stats.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
21-6-2019 11:00 AM
gemstar said:
They are just so ungrateful taking so much coffers from our Nation and yet, not doing a good job of protecting locals livelihood. What a shi*t.

抓贼 喊贼
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
21-6-2019 2:30 AM
Kangtangman said:
I am not sure I understand what you’re trying to say here.

Some unknown fella called Koh Poih Koon was the new Deputy SG also wanted to find out what workers need.

No wonder people asking how the 3G lead 4G.

Laughing
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
[Image: CdwH3zc.jpg]
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
knows more about collecting cardboard can double as exercise, study ways to improve collecting more with the same time exercising, they can work as long as they want (retirement not applicable to these group of senior citizen)
15-6-2019 11:41 AM
David Rasif said:
[Image: A19PenF.jpg]

[Image: zfsg5sr.jpg]
Listen? Thank you
Why only now and only when near to election? Where were they living in all the while? Without good ground feel, one cannot be a good leader.
Let be real, for a start Govt have never help to make life any easier for singaporean especially in term of welfare.. what make you beloved Govt will help when one depleted their saving.? O will be thankful if the Govt return every single cent in cpf rightful . Also stop their political talk and walk the talk?

15-6-2019 1:09 PM
puntfast2014 said:
Come on, LET"S BE REAL. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Most of us cannot save if CPF are given out in full and may end up with even more issue and dependent on garment.

Company cannot sustain and will move out of singapore if minimum 2k is the wages.

The coffee powder, sugar imported from oversea are seeing price increase, coffee worker also need to have increment.
Where to get the extra for the above cost increase?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
A selfish leader is not going anywhere except being voted out in tomes to comes
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)