4G leaders want to know more Singaporeans Better....
Erection coming so need to know better?

15-6-2019 11:41 AM
David Rasif said:
[Image: A19PenF.jpg]
After election we listen to them.
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
I do not wish to know them because they are so arrogant and does not care to give a listening ears on the ground voices. So, I does not need them to know me either. But, my action on my vote will be known better.
4G want to know more? Ok here. The market are a place for rich foreigners. They paid over high price here..priced highly by greedy Developers...thereby pushing all Cost up In Singapore..for singaporeans.
[Image: uTjXShy.jpg]
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
15-6-2019 11:41 AM
David Rasif said:
[Image: A19PenF.jpg]

Pa P & their 3000 members LOST their way, liao.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Kinda late to say want to listen and know us better....because GE is due soon.

Since last GE in 2015, what did they esp 4G do really? Helped us lose our way - lose job, lose health, lose flat value, lose, lose, lose....after we helped them win!

Now want to listen...how much we lost.

Ya right help us win.

Agree?

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes FaTa's post
20-7-2019 10:23 AM
cestlavie said:
Knowing it's people is never PAP style. They are the elites and they decides what they do. And now, the PAP has even promoted themselves GOD - only ministers knows the truth, speaks the truth and decides what is true.

Perhaps wanting to know more about Singaporeans is to see how else they could extract more taxes for their disposal.

Worried

P AP really don't care about all the 23 groups of concerns affecting citizens. Seems that they are really LOST.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)