50s Still Looking For Spouse?
I am retired (50s) and quite mobile. I am single and that of getting foreign wive (Viet or Indon) to settle down.

My friends who are married are saying "Bro. You are having best time of your life .... why get tied down ? We need wife's consent everytime we want to travel. You just go ... no approval needed."

They don't understand my needs. I wake up ... hugging g bolster only. Breakfast, lunch & dinner alone. Shy to call friends .... seeing them only once a week. Scared to take them away from their family ... have lunch with them during the work week when they can slot me the time. So far .... 1 year oredi ... feeling "pai seh".

So how singles here manage this issue?
Rolling on the flor laughing
I don suppose you poking rubbing sgbuffet.
Me divorce at 48. Can't even tahan one mth no charbor. Rolling on the flor laughing
11-1-2019 8:36 PM
Notdumb said:
Me divorce at 48. Can't even tahan one mth no charbor. Rolling on the flor laughing

Go fark stray dogs lah same feeling mah
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post
11-1-2019 8:36 PM
Notdumb said:

Tot u got China wife
11-1-2019 8:40 PM
niubee said:
Tot u got China wife

With me now
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post
11-1-2019 8:39 PM
EXBB said:

I know u very experience with animals. One day I will report SPCA. Rolling on the flor laughing
Many folks 50s are all free people. Children all grown up. All every alternate month can go holiday

11-1-2019 8:26 PM
Unker888 said:
I am retired (50s) and quite mobile. I am single and that of getting foreign wive (Viet or Indon) to settle down.

My friends who are married are saying "Bro. You are having best time of your life .... why get tied down ? We need wife's consent everytime we want to travel. You just go ... no approval needed."

They don't understand my needs. I wake up ... hugging g bolster only. Breakfast, lunch & dinner alone. Shy to call friends .... seeing them only once a week. Scared to take them away from their family ... have lunch with them during the work week when they can slot me the time. So far .... 1 year oredi ... feeling "pai seh".

So how singles here manage this issue?
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Just because your wild boar fudder fugg you a wild monkey mudder to have you a pariah by product, you want everyone to do the same?

11-1-2019 8:39 PM
EXBB said:
Not possible, you only can fugg wild sow or monkeys like your parents did

11-1-2019 8:41 PM
EXBB said:
With me now
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)