5k a month? They are going to be suffering later
#41
23-5-2020 11:32 AM
talkcover said:
err.. how to support local, tax import more?

All these are foreseeable decades ago. But getting more urgent to resolve.
Think LKY already forsee the social issues.
But we just keep increasing in the name of economy. As we got no other means
Quote
#42
External test tubes babies farm.
Quote
#43
By not renting(as I have done fr 2001 - 2008), I've already saved over $180,000 since November '08.

I don't envy the super rich( or even plain very rich) anymore coz they can't fly all over the world & holiday & enjoy fine dining like they used to. thumbs up

Wonder how many holding HSBC & SIA shares? Another few holidays( or condos) gone on paper since March. Laughing
Register for my Stockmarket Seminar 2018. PM for details
Quote
#44
Nowadays youngsters spent money like water
Unlike ah Kong days they saved a lot of money
[Image: zKPg0zf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
Quote
#45
23-5-2020 11:48 AM
dynamite said:
External test tubes babies farm.

It is not about having a baby but who is willing to spend and commit to have a child.
We have reach this stage and it is Sinkies that to take the full blame for their self-center and selfishness.
I know a couple and when they were in their 30s and the wife was found that she was pregnant and what she did? Had a abortion and guess what ? Many many years later when they long to have a baby but no matter how they try and gone for all sort of ways and yet they could not have a baby and when at point of knowing she will never able to bear a baby, she weep bitterly.

True story. Be thankful and feel blessed that you have a baby.
Quote
#46
23-5-2020 12:06 PM
SDEBOX said:
It is not about having a baby but who is willing to spend and commit to have a child.
We have reach this stage and it is Sinkies that to take the full blame for their self-center and selfishness.
I know a couple and when they were in their 30s and the wife was found that she was pregnant and what she did? Had a abortion and guess what ? Many many years later when they long to have a baby but no matter how they try and gone for all sort of ways and yet they could not have a baby and when at point of knowing she will never able to bear a baby, she weep bitterly.

True story. Be thankful and feel blessed that you have a baby.

The general behaviours and values in the country cannot be blamed on the citizens themselves given that education system and government campaigns have a significant influence.
Quote
#47
23-5-2020 12:11 PM
dynamite said:
The general behaviours and values in the country cannot be blamed on the citizens themselves given that education system and government campaigns have a significant influence.

In your early days have you seen lots of rich families? Why are people having not much income and yet willing to have and raise more children? Don't put it on the govt.
Quote
#48
23-5-2020 12:14 PM
SDEBOX said:
In your early days have you seen lots of rich families? Why are people having not much income and yet willing to have and raise more children? Don't put it on the govt.

It is not just about money if u look at it closely.
Quote
#49
23-5-2020 12:16 PM
dynamite said:
It is not just about money if u look at it closely.

True but the truth is still do a person want to have children. Look at India.
Quote
#50
23-5-2020 10:50 AM
talkcover said:
Spore economy peak already.
Seem many Sporeans have unrealistic view of future.
They expect travel around the world, eat here and there.
Some many Neg rate liao, still do not know what is coming.

A financial turmoil is coming behind the pandemic...
Yes, we are entering into a Negative rate era. Moving forward if u put money in bank FD u have to pay bank interest for keeping yr money.
Then due to printing of unlimited paper money, in every country cause severe Inflation.
In short, yr money shrink n food price inflated, what term we called it??
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: