5k a month? They are going to be suffering later
when you retire, trade in your assets for cash. rent a cheap apartment and spend your money traveling and living a new life on your own or with your wife or gf. You can live simply outside of Singapore. Your last lap in life. Still want to bother about cost of living in Singapore?

Why hoard assets and live miserably.
Just saying...
23-5-2020 12:20 PM
SDEBOX said:
True but the truth is still do a person want to have children. Look at India.

That is their strong tradition.
23-5-2020 10:09 AM
Yin yang said:
5k may not b enuf if struck by a fatal disease...

As we grow older each day like an old engine, wear n tear with a weakened immunity will come...ailments affecting all organs, internal n external, no escaping.

U wud need enuf life long annuities n a comprehensive health insurance policy to ensure u dont die a pre mature more painful miserable death.
Crying Crying Crying
This survey not so accurate.confirm majority take from young working ppl.when you grow old,you will need different kind of things.u will need companion and simple food.because kiasi already.
Give u all 10k also not enough lah ..greedy knnb xxx thumbs up
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Actually, under retirement mode, there is more to the needs than financial security. Perhaps financial security is the first hurdle to jump.

The problem is,.... after this hurdle is jumped, the second problem comes : there is this need for wanting an opportunity to be able to do something in life and to be able to fill one's life meaningfully.

Having money to be able to survive well only may not be enough ! Other needs and wants will come in, and these needs may be of more than one type,...
23-5-2020 2:10 PM
Kanasaidiho said:
This survey not so accurate.confirm majority take from young working ppl.when you grow old,you will need different kind of things.u will need companion and simple food.because kiasi already.

Yes, I have always heard of this : we need companionship. I have friends and families who are so scared of not having compainionship that they go to great lengths to join clubs, pampering their children and continuing to support them even after they have grown-up and shld be able to survive on their own, and trying to win positions in their neighbourhood groups and activities.

One must be prepared to ovrecome this emotion when age catches up. One must start early to get prepared.
Today I will spent only $12. $5 premium bak chor me plus kopi o kosong $1 in the morning. Breakfast must always be good. Late afternoon lunch tarpow $4 duck rice. Around $2 fruits for the night.

So everyday for me about $12-15/day
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
23-5-2020 2:42 PM
Tangsen said:
Today I will spent only $12. $5 premium bak chor me plus kopi o kosong $1 in the morning. Breakfast must always be good. Late afternoon lunch tarpow $4 duck rice. Around $2 fruits for the night.

So everyday for me about $12-15/day

Why u eat soo much 127fs4573872
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Yours even more

[Image: ops9obz.jpg]

23-5-2020 2:44 PM
EXBB said:
Why u eat soo much 127fs4573872
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)