60yo uncle kpkb his geylang streetwalker wife wants to divorce after getting PR
11-1-2019 10:20 PM
applepiegal said:
[Image: XImSlo7.png]
Rolling on the flor laughing

Long John Silver?
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
Jack has happy family. Many sour grapes Rolling on the flor laughing
No happy nor normal person would post his family pictures all over Internet

12-1-2019 10:04 PM
niubee said:
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
60 yr old thought they are still handsome and can get beautiful wife?
They only want is your money and get PR status, then bye bye once your money used up.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
A businessman.... and do the paper said.... married a pros and still want to go public ? Now all his relatives and business acquaintances learned of his pros ex-Wife ... not embarrassing ah ?
Apparently, not. Lau Sai Jac is one fine example

14-1-2019 6:38 PM
AG2988 said:
A businessman.... and do the paper said.... married a pros and still want to go public ? Now all his relatives and business acquaintances learned of his pros ex-Wife ... not embarrassing ah ?
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
12-1-2019 10:04 PM
niubee said:

13-1-2019 10:46 AM
Tangsen said:
No happy nor normal person would post his family pictures all over Internet

I tend to agree with bro. Tangsen, nobody in their right mind would want to post his family including himself in a forum, he/she can easily use someone's else family photograph to claim that it is his own...... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Only if I am that rich Crying

I have a rich filthy friend, he has a young hot PRC wife 20+yrs his junior and I believed he kept a couple is different countries too. I asked him if he is worried if all his women love his money not him.
He said, yes I am very worried. I worry if I have no money.....
I cry out laughing spitting out my beer ....... HE HAS A GOOOOOD POINT

14-1-2019 10:52 PM
purpledragon said:
From paying tuition to buying designer, older men trade cash for companionship. We take a look into the lives of men who have become Sugar Daddies. SUBSCRIBE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQRDqAqwGAk
no string attach. Big smile
16-1-2019 11:42 AM
Tangsen said:
Only if I am that rich Crying

I have a rich filthy friend, he has a young hot PRC wife 20+yrs his junior and I believed he kept a couple is different countries too. I asked him if he is worried if all his women love his money not him.
He said, yes I am very worried. I worry if I have no money.....
I cry out laughing spitting out my beer ....... HE HAS A GOOOOOD POINT

If one were to have a small 3, in China or Vietnam, they chances are all his wealth will be siphoned away, until the men becomes 'dry'...........that is one reason why the govt./CPF don't want to release their retirement account all at once.....to build up a nest for old age is difficult, one needs to be frugal, but to spend it like a duke takes only months......... Crying Crying Crying
That friend is filthy rich lah. Sold off his marine engineering company when the oil & gas industry was at it's high. I suspect he got a few hundreds million for it. He worked damm hard when young so not married at all. So now he just enjoys his life.

16-1-2019 12:30 PM
debono said:
If one were to have a small 3, in China or Vietnam, they chances are all his wealth will be siphoned away, until the men becomes 'dry'...........that is one reason why the govt./CPF don't want to release their retirement account all at once.....to build up a nest for old age is difficult, one needs to be frugal, but to spend it like a duke takes only months......... Crying Crying Crying
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)