60yo uncle kpkb his geylang streetwalker wife wants to divorce after getting PR
From paying tuition to buying designer, older men trade cash for companionship. We take a look into the lives of men who have become Sugar Daddies. SUBSCRIBE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQRDqAqwGAk
no string attach. Big smile
Only if I am that rich Crying

I have a rich filthy friend, he has a young hot PRC wife 20+yrs his junior and I believed he kept a couple is different countries too. I asked him if he is worried if all his women love his money not him.
He said, yes I am very worried. I worry if I have no money.....
I cry out laughing spitting out my beer ....... HE HAS A GOOOOOD POINT

14-1-2019 10:52 PM
purpledragon said:
From paying tuition to buying designer, older men trade cash for companionship. We take a look into the lives of men who have become Sugar Daddies. SUBSCRIBE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQRDqAqwGAk
no string attach. Big smile
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
16-1-2019 11:42 AM
Tangsen said:
Only if I am that rich Crying

I have a rich filthy friend, he has a young hot PRC wife 20+yrs his junior and I believed he kept a couple is different countries too. I asked him if he is worried if all his women love his money not him.
He said, yes I am very worried. I worry if I have no money.....
I cry out laughing spitting out my beer ....... HE HAS A GOOOOOD POINT

If one were to have a small 3, in China or Vietnam, they chances are all his wealth will be siphoned away, until the men becomes 'dry'...........that is one reason why the govt./CPF don't want to release their retirement account all at once.....to build up a nest for old age is difficult, one needs to be frugal, but to spend it like a duke takes only months......... Crying Crying Crying
That friend is filthy rich lah. Sold off his marine engineering company when the oil & gas industry was at it's high. I suspect he got a few hundreds million for it. He worked damm hard when young so not married at all. So now he just enjoys his life.

16-1-2019 12:30 PM
debono said:
If one were to have a small 3, in China or Vietnam, they chances are all his wealth will be siphoned away, until the men becomes 'dry'...........that is one reason why the govt./CPF don't want to release their retirement account all at once.....to build up a nest for old age is difficult, one needs to be frugal, but to spend it like a duke takes only months......... Crying Crying Crying
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
1-1-2019 12:32 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
must let them wear chastity belt with "kok recognition" lock. only one kok can open the lock.
kok facial recoginition.?.to play safe.
Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)