$ 8.6 million, Monday 14 Jan 2019, my lucky day!
#11
11-1-2019 10:34 AM
OLT said:
since so difficult to kena... i will take the 10million one after cny.

just tikam $1 lo, u win oready come & make all the rest who dump $$$ jealous
Laughing
Quote
#12
11-1-2019 1:10 PM
ag88 said:
just tikam $1 lo, u win oready come & make all the rest who dump $$$ jealous
Laughing

if i win i will take photo of my ticket and show all of u... but i scared it will be blurry coz my hand will be shaky... never win so much money in my whole life...

Laughing Laughing
Quote
#13
Toto 1 in 13M.

Buy iToto ....chance is 1 in 14,000....40% lower than 4D first price but prize is higher.

IToto prize is $156k....outlay is $32
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#14
No buy no hope, got buy atleast got some hope, millions hoping ... at the end almost all end up hopeless
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post
Quote
#15
11-1-2019 1:40 PM
keys said:
No buy no hope, got buy atleast got some hope, millions hoping ... at the end almost all end up hopeless

thumbs up
Quote
#16
Tonight Toto $5m no winner

Next Jackpot $8,600,000 est thumbs up
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 , 6.30pm
Quote
#17
11-1-2019 11:13 PM
Billionaire said:
Tonight Toto $5m no winner

Next Jackpot $8,600,000 est thumbs up
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 , 6.30pm

No Group 1 Winner. Good another chance. Must buy early. Early bird catches the worms. Longest queue expected over the weekend.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post
Quote
#18
confirm > $10m if every 1 hoot big big
Laughing
Quote
#19
11-1-2019 1:14 PM
sgbuffett said:
Toto 1 in 13M.

Buy iToto ....chance is 1 in 14,000....40% lower than 4D first price but prize is higher.

IToto prize is $156k....outlay is $32

How to buy iToto? Just hoot $32 to win what prize ah
Quote
#20
11-1-2019 10:10 AM
polanski said:
Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Image: TOTO_NYDraw2019_Leaderboard-1020pack_mobile.jpg]

Good luck to you!
thumbs up
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: