8 Foods That Clean Your Arteries & Can Prevent A Heart Attack

[+] 1 user Likes Good Morning's post
thumbs up thumbs up
15-1-2020 9:29 AM
Good Morning said:

Bro. thanks for your submission of this educational video clip....... notworthy notworthy
I eat six of the food almost daily except turmeric and cinnamon because dunno how to use them.
Can someone share some ways to cook these two items?..... Laughing

15-1-2020 9:44 AM
Huliwang said:
I eat six of the food almost daily except turmeric and cinnamon because dunno how to use them.

Turmeric powder can just sprinkle onto white rice and eat. Same as cinnamon powder, can sprinkle onto coffee.
15-1-2020 10:05 AM
Oda Tetsuro said:
Turmeric powder can just sprinkle onto white rice and eat. Same as cinnamon powder, can sprinkle onto coffee.
Thks, din know so easy...... thumbs up

15-1-2020 9:44 AM
Huliwang said:

You can find these two items in Malay and Indian cooking......... Geek Geek
15-1-2020 10:07 AM
debono said:
You can find these two items in Malay and Indian cooking......... Geek Geek
Yah, I just search and found them in curry. So can eat prata once a week.... Laughing

15-1-2020 10:07 AM
Huliwang said:
Thks, din know so easy...... thumbs up

I also din know until my wife did that to her meals everyday. Sometimes she sprinkles black sesame seeds also.
[+] 1 user Likes Oda Tetsuro's post
15-1-2020 10:09 AM
Huliwang said:
Yah, I just search and found them in curry. So can eat prata once a week.... Laughing

Eating prata once a while is ok, but not every day cos, we must be careful of the Ghee and eggs in Pratas....... Big smile Big smile
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)