A new British naval base in Singapore could stoke resentment
Little Red Dot is obsessed with being a neutral party but China refused to allow us to be neutral party because they expect the Chinese majority here to support their own race. They forgot we are Singaporeans first and foremost and race only comes second. But all the resident PRC Cheena w.hores in SG Talk only see Race as first and nothing else matters, they want to suppress and override the interests of the other 3 races in Sg and hence they must be stopped at all costs for being disloyal traitorous scumbags of Sg.

Treeswing
13-1-2019 3:06 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
The benefit is to show ,,i,, to China for detaining our Terrexes. Laughing

Treeswing

Even with US @ changi naval base, China also detained our Terrexes...
What can a British naval base do?... Rolling on the flor laughing

Let in the PRC troops, MY will be cornered militarily and economically by the Chinese.
Without even need to fire a single bullet... Rolling on the flor laughing
Please be informed the french are also coming. noone can ill afford not to be near ChiNa world economic engine.
Britain as a result of Brexit and France in an uncertained EU as a result of Donald Trump. French will team up with Abe.
Look like SCS will be crowded. Even Mahatheir lends hiis voice. He has to upgrade.
Dola debt-traps are old. chiNa debt-traps are young for ex.
Hope this year Mahathir uplorry dizzy
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
We are up against even google.
I use to google for Dollar debt-traps pic. I have a bunch. Now they say your oountry bla bla bla.. u cannot have it.
Without engine, u call dat a car?
13-1-2019 7:11 AM
singlion said:
We are up against even google.
I use to google for Dollar debt-traps pic. I have a bunch. Now they say your oountry bla bla bla.. u cannot have it.
Without engine, u call dat a car?
Yalor, even.youtube also got plenty good dramas cannot be viewed in your country. ..... Laughing

Google, Apple, WSJ, NYT,BBC, etc, etc all come from and work under the grace of the rulers based international order Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)