AMKTC trial: Pair accused of corruption spent 'over S$4K
#1
Millions $$$$$$ contracts... Surprised
Quote
#2
Walaoeh
Remove the open quote and add a k behind the 4 lah Laughing
Quote
#3
8-11-2018 11:35 PM
finind said:
Walaoeh
Remove the open quote and add a k behind the 4 lah Laughing

Thks... Laughing
Quote
#4
Wonder how many Pap TC also liddat. Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#5
8-11-2018 11:52 PM
Notdumb said:
Wonder how many Pap TC also liddat. Rolling on the flor laughing

That is why better let hdb do the job lor ... Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#6
9-11-2018 12:09 AM
Moonrab said:
That is why better let hdb do the job lor ... Rolling on the flor laughing

Cannot.
That way makes it hard to fix the opposition.
Quote
#7
Ghost workers on pay roll so easy. Big smile .
Quote
#8
8-11-2018 11:52 PM
Notdumb said:
Wonder how many Pap TC also liddat. Rolling on the flor laughing

They are too well hidden under all the legal bullshit
It is already vested interest into deep seated culture
You would shocked out of your pants Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#9
9-11-2018 12:16 AM
ahnya said:
Cannot.
That way makes it hard to fix the opposition.

This way makes it easy to spend 4k per night... Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#10
8-11-2018 11:52 PM
Notdumb said:
Wonder how many Pap TC also liddat. Rolling on the flor laughing
I can guarantee you if they audit like what they did to WP TC, it will see worms crawling out like crazy
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: