AUNT PASSES AWAY. COMPANY REFUSES LEAVE APPLICATION FOR FUNERAL
Source: Complaint Singapore Facebook user Justina Neo took to the Facebook group Complaint Singapore to share her unhappiness when her company denied her

https://singaporeuncensored.com/aunt-pas...r-funeral/
The manager asking her aunt not to delay so late, go off on Sunday instead of Tuesday. f$#king no respect for the dead.
There are many such managers out there
...This local bank once have a vp, his staff has someone in family passed away, and he still setup and went ahead with singing Christmas celebration party ...and asked everyone to participate...
After they enjoyed enough, next day he said he don't know about the death ...but he approved the leave yesterday, what a joke
Many peoples took notice on his behaviour ...and he suddenly realized his bad image
As damage control, he insisted and repeatedly request to attend the funeral...asking for address..peoples declined his offer, had you seen a person so keen want to attend funeral ?
In many big well known companies, these are unspoken rules, when there are tragedy happened like tsunami affected many, they usually tone down or cancel any celebration event
Because is very bad to celebrate while you have peoples died next door ...
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58's post
Aunt so important meh ?? Last year my secretary said her neighbour passed away and want to take urgent leave ...she think I beri stupiq ..
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
2-8-2020 1:21 AM
EXBB said:
Aunt so important meh ?? Last year my secretary said her neighbour passed away and want to take urgent leave ...she think I beri stupiq ..

You should fuk her at funeral parlour as respect
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
[+] 2 users Like niubee's post
Did you all read wrongly. Thought the manager allowed her to go on leave on Sun which is 送終. And she will paid back on Tue.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

2-8-2020 1:48 AM
niubee said:
You should fuk her at funeral parlour as respect

Thinking
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Why complaint, if not happy, go resign lah!!
2-8-2020 1:21 AM
EXBB said:

Think those who wants to attend might have a close relationship mah..give a benefit of doubt la..last chance to say bye
1-8-2020 11:34 PM
sticw said:
The manager asking her aunt not to delay so late, go off on Sunday instead of Tuesday. f$#king no respect for the dead.

Usually majority of the local managers are like that.
A damn Bastard!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)