AUNT PASSES AWAY. COMPANY REFUSES LEAVE APPLICATION FOR FUNERAL
Aunt is not an immediate family..
Majority of local managers are not compassion at all.
They only care for themselves.
They will not care for their staff.
Karma will strike them one day.
If one day, you see your manager having difficulties, hack care and let your manager rot!
There is no compassionate leave for uncles/aunties.
Otherwise no endings. Can check MOM guidelines.
Just take own annual leaves!
She should take urgent leave or MC.
This lady is also not professional ...

you shame the person but not the Co
My company has no Bereavement Leave.

I recall my ex- co has but only for parents and siblings.

What Govt should include is Family Leave of 6 days to allow employees to take care of children or elderly parents.

Otherwise, Govt should give 50% to hire a maid to look after elderly parent ie cannot walk or cannot cook.
2-8-2020 8:46 AM
keys said:
This lady is also not professional ...

you shame the person but not the Co
The company was mentioned......Koo Kee Yong Tau Fu. Probably the manager is one of the family members running the company as the manager.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
I don’t see anything to complain about, there isn’t any obligation for company to approve leave for the death of non immediate family members, besides the manager didn’t say don’t go, just want her to exchange her Tuesday off with someone who is going off on Sunday, she should had just done that if her aunt is so close to her, if no one wants to change with her then go back to manager again. I think she is just bei song that she didn’t get to go off on both Sunday and Tuesday
2-8-2020 8:02 AM
hfourhappy said:
Aunt is not an immediate family..

Immediate family member pass away, most companies usually allows 2 days of compassionate leave.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
Why don't communicate directly to your boss about it. There maybe a miss communication.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)