After 1 Month of all FW quarantine...thing still looking good without FW...
#1
so we now know a lot of money are being wasted employing them in sweeping estate..cutting grass...pruning plants and trees..clearing rubbish...

we just need them to work ONCE every 3 Months will do.

yea yea yea we need them for Building your house...thats all we really need.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
Quote
#2
22-5-2020 8:26 PM
David Rasif said:
so we now know a lot of money are being wasted employing them in sweeping estate..cutting grass...pruning plants and trees..clearing rubbish...

we just need them to work ONCE every 3 Months will do.

yea yea yea we need them for Building your house...thats all we really need.

If your thesis is correct, this means the format built by our pioneers and merdeka generations are the real builders.
We need nothing.
Just think all the money we turn them into Bullions. And Halimah sends cheques to us to weather the storm.
Quote
#3
No. It looks good bcos the jobs went to non quarantine fw.
Quote
#4
My place grass all never cut grow a lot, wild weeds and flowers everywhere .... and honestly its kind of nice. The place looks more relax
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Quote
#5
we have a very low productivity from these workers.
don't really understand why we have so many fw for such a small country.
n why are all these fw in road construction all ah neh?
why are our roads so bad now, n it was also badly resurfaced?
so many why why why, but always there are no answers.
[+] 2 users Like whyme's post
Quote
#6
22-5-2020 8:40 PM
whyme said:
we have a very low productivity from these workers.
don't really understand why we have so many fw for such a small country.
n why are all these fw in road construction all ah neh?
why are our roads so bad now, n it was also badly resurfaced?
so many why why why, but always there are no answers.

they hire for the sake of hiring ...so that the Boss of some construction contracters can get something out of the whole thing..
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
Quote
#7
Singaporean don't like those work that is why ask FW to do....eg in PUB sewerage reclaimation plant ; staff would not like to do"" human waste"" rubblish clearing at tank hopper, FW are use to do this job....
dunsee dunsee
Quote
#8
22-5-2020 8:40 PM
whyme said:
we have a very low productivity from these workers.
don't really understand why we have so many fw for such a small country.
n why are all these fw in road construction all ah neh?
why are our roads so bad now, n it was also badly resurfaced?
so many why why why, but always there are no answers.

errrrrrr cause our leaders need someone to listen to them?

Cause Sg Citizen are not their obedient soldiers anymore. we are thinking citizen not their dumb citizen they want
Quote
#9
22-5-2020 8:52 PM
David Rasif said:
they hire for the sake of hiring ...so that the Boss of some construction contracters can get something out of the whole thing..

see more lepak than working.
Quote
#10
22-5-2020 9:03 PM
DCS17 said:
errrrrrr cause our leaders need someone to listen to them?

Cause Sg Citizen are not their obedient soldiers anymore. we are thinking citizen not their dumb citizen they want

look like they need those people to carry their lam par
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: