After 1 Month of all FW quarantine...thing still looking good without FW...
22-5-2020 8:40 PM
whyme said:
we have a very low productivity from these workers.
don't really understand why we have so many fw for such a small country.
n why are all these fw in road construction all ah neh?
why are our roads so bad now, n it was also badly resurfaced?
so many why why why, but always there are no answers.
PAP govt need many many FWs to stay in dormitories so the dormitories owners some of them most likely PAP close friends and relatives can collect $millions of rents per months.
My flat recently got ants.
Got cockroaches
22-5-2020 10:13 PM
Billionaire said:
PAP govt need many many FWs to stay in dormitories so the dormitories owners some of them most likely PAP close friends and relatives can collect $millions of rents per months.

singapore is deteriorating fast, we are likely to be in the same league soon as some 3rd world countries.
22-5-2020 10:33 PM
ahnya said:
My flat recently got ants.
Got cockroaches

Definitely the population will grow because of more people throwing rubbish down the chutes with the cb. More food means multiply faster. I always spray the rubbish chute with a lot of insecticide since CB started, happy to report that I have not seen any cockroaches at home so far.
23-5-2020 10:16 AM
Ichigo said:
Definitely the population will grow because of more people throwing rubbish down the chutes with the cb. More food means multiply faster. I always spray the rubbish chute with a lot of insecticide since CB started, happy to report that I have not seen any cockroaches at home so far.

My experience is that cockroaches and other insects will come out via the rubbish chute when fogging is carried out, my wife will ensure that she sealed up the rubbish chute cover with cardboards and masking tapes, to prevent these insects from escaping into our house..... Big smile Big smile Big smile
23-5-2020 10:24 AM
debono said:
My experience is that cockroaches and other insects will come out via the rubbish chute when fogging is carried out, my wife will ensure that she sealed up the rubbish chute cover with cardboards and masking tapes, to prevent these insects from escaping into our house..... Big smile Big smile Big smile

Interestingly, the amount of insecticide I sprayed must be so much that when they did the fogging last week, no cockroaches escaped into my home. I didn’t tape the chute. That only means that the cockroaches stayed away from my insecticide laden chute in whatever situation they are in.
23-5-2020 10:16 AM
Ichigo said:
My flat no rubbish chute.
Is a common chute near my unit
23-5-2020 10:47 AM
ahnya said:
My flat no rubbish chute.
Is a common chute near my unit

Perhaps they escaped when they came to do the fogging is it?
23-5-2020 10:37 AM
Ichigo said:
Interestingly, the amount of insecticide I sprayed must be so much that when they did the fogging last week, no cockroaches escaped into my home. I didn’t tape the chute. That only means that the cockroaches stayed away from my insecticide laden chute in whatever situation they are in.

I think my place no fogging for long time already.
I stay at home except for one afternoon went to doc appointment for less than 2 hours .
Didn't smell any fogging
23-5-2020 10:51 AM
ahnya said:
I think my place no fogging for long time already.
I stay at home except for one afternoon went to doc appointment for less than 2 hours .
Didn't smell any fogging

Maybe you need to put out some of that poisonous thing that they will eat and bring and infect the other cockroaches. Otherwise with the CB, you might have a cockroach problem due to the increase of their population.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)