After 1 Month of all FW quarantine...thing still looking good without FW...
At the rate they push everybody up in education even results are poor. No FWs.

Bare fact. Engineering diploma these days have year Zero. O level score can be 20s-35 to be in Engineering

Then in ITE, dun say liaoz. So there goes our need of massive manpower in IT

So now we don't even have sch drop out which MOE belli proud of but in fact there are still really some who cannot make it and be born to do low skill work. Not joking. Push them to engineering, some mati.

So all in all, unrealistic dream of Singapore leaders give citizen wrong hope and thus we need a lot of FW. Cause they already made all students from Poly to Uni grad are supervisor or manager at least. Non need to dirty their hand
All looks good until we see them again on the road and pathway hammering amd digging amd pounding amd causing traffic movement..
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
22-5-2020 8:40 PM
whyme said:
we have a very low productivity from these workers.
don't really understand why we have so many fw for such a small country.
n why are all these fw in road construction all ah neh?
why are our roads so bad now, n it was also badly resurfaced?
so many why why why, but always there are no answers.

think bad surface is non or badly coordinated digging. it was a a good idea to use the road space for a cable, pipe etc
but it is bad when one see digging so soon after a road is made new.
and after they dig never put back the tar properly, feels worse then country side yellow mud road.
29-5-2020 4:56 PM
sclim said:
think bad surface is non or badly coordinated digging. it was a a good idea to use the road space for a cable, pipe etc
but it is bad when one see digging so soon after a road is made new.
and after they dig never put back the tar properly, feels worse then country side yellow mud road.

Digging to lay pipes for water mains, electric cables, telecommunication cables and the surfacing of the roads should be well coordinated, so we don't have a problem of digging and redigging and resurfacing.............. Crying Crying Crying Thinking Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Build build build dig dig dig...build so nice building design so nice paint facade so beautiful in the end plant those CBLJ ugly big trees here and there and block the building nice structutre and dry dead leaves clogging building drains and invite mosquito(oh btw they blame it on recent hot weather amd aftwrnoon rain) dengue zika at all time historical high.

Sometimes i really got to wonder what those rigid heads are thinking like textbook machine.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)