Ah Beng told me: “inform u increase to 9% u still vote is like”
11-11-2019 8:34 PM
sdecww said:
I'll take it that you're referring to public transportation matters. If you look at the bigger picture is that company wants to make profit for many reasons. They will keep the profit and it will lead to public suffering from it like unwilling to buy more asset, reducing the maintenance cost and so forth.

Public will complaint with unhappiness and reflect badly on the government. So, what can they do? Pump in money to subsidize them while company continue to keep the profit and will ask for more to acquire more asset. Stop subsidizing them, everything slow down and you are going expect older vehicles and they coming at longer intervals.

Question: How are you going to solve this problem?

Have you look at SBS number and do you know how the business model work???
The ministry job to look into this, if we need to give suggestion than its high time for a change.
A suggestion I can give is, NOT TO put any general into a key portfolio but people with experience.

And to make things clear, this is a PUBLIC TRANSPORT. Its is call public transport for a reason.
Grab and Gojek can raise fare and make millions, they are operating a business.

The way things goes now, Town Council examples;

Town council invest mini bonds from the surplus collected and at the same time raise charges.
When the invest goes bust, whose monies?
When the investment make gain, whose monies?
Why charges is not reduce when their is a surplus?
Who authorised the investment using TC fund?
Where does profits go to, if any?
Who is responsible for the losses?

Is these people who call the shot now working for the people who give them the votes?
11-11-2019 11:16 PM
Ahmadbaba said:
Have you look at SBS number and do you know how the business model work???
The ministry job to look into this, if we need to give suggestion than its high time for a change.
A suggestion I can give is, NOT TO put any general into a key portfolio but people with experience.

And to make things clear, this is a PUBLIC TRANSPORT. Its is call public transport for a reason.
Grab and Gojek can raise fare and make millions, they are operating a business.

The way things goes now, Town Council examples;

Town council invest mini bonds from the surplus collected and at the same time raise charges.
When the invest goes bust, whose monies?
When the investment make gain, whose monies?
Why charges is not reduce when their is a surplus?
Who authorised the investment using TC fund?
Where does profits go to, if any?
Who is responsible for the losses?

Is these people who call the shot now working for the people who give them the votes?

SBS Transit. SBS Transit (SGX: S61) is a public transport operator in Singapore operating bus, rail and taxi services. Mostly owned by ComfortDelGro Corporation, it was known as Singapore Bus Service until 1 November 2001.

ComfortDelGro Corporation is a multi-national land transport company listed on the Singapore Exchange, operating 46,010 vehicles in seven countries.[1] It was formed on 29 March 2003 through a merger of Singapore-based land transport companies Comfort Group and DelGro Corporation.[2][3]

On 17 September 2019, ComfortDelGro announced that it is listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability Asia Pacific Index in recognition of its sustainability efforts, thus becoming the first transport company in Singapore to do so.[4]

Is it a business? A business is meant to make profit. Your ideal kind of thoughts is not what a business owner have in their mind. To prevent rampant raise of fare, it is the government jobs. So, do you see I have mentioned in my earlier post, keeping and growing of profits?

I'll try to reply my thoughts on the town council mini bond matter later.
11-11-2019 12:38 PM
maipenrai said:
Inform u increase to 9% u still vote is like you are a well informed voter lor Big Grin

when lhl say he want to fix all opposition. it telling he is on stong man politic. on game play on bully. to make them live in spit mentality.keep whine on pap without any solution.like a mental disorder ppl.on ip use to fool ppl belief thru speculation..

[Image: F3OkErZ.jpg]

how come we have many opposition can't see the true picture and keep live in day dream. to form a govt .

[Image: PCQruSp.jpg]

this power game play on bully that make opposition keep fall down in every election.to be a loser.
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
11-11-2019 6:12 PM
Ahmadbaba said:
Pros as in chicken la not prof haha

[Image: 9Kjn2y.gif]
70% of Singaporeans are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome - Falling in love with the one who abused them !!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)