All About Creativity
11 hours ago
Auntynice said:
Thks guys for yr well wishes!.. & Shall get my dad to come & read them.. Big hug

& Yup TBUK, u got a good point there.. Thks!.. Happy

My dad's normal self is energetic & cheerful & went alone for his past appointments as he speaks English & understands well.. But after this discharged he was like in a daze?.. Worried

oh dear, if patient exhibits vast behavioural changes, it could be due to medication... perhaps you may want to sound it to his doctors?
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way [Image: 2PDw1J7.jpg]
12-11-2018 9:03 AM
ToBeUK said:
Folks, Catch Phrase Contest #2018-04-13, closing date is 18 Nov 2018.

Phrase Hint - type of injury

[Image: AeK85pQ.jpg] [Image: znSqhP3.jpg]

14-11-2018 8:19 PM
ToBeUK said:
Folks, at mid-term health-check no one has hit it yet...
what we are looking for is an "official" term used by trauma medical staff, investigators and legal bodies; very often heard in crime-scene tv series and movies....
final hint - a hyphenated word

Folks, it's a friday and le Quiz Master wishes very much to get at least one correct answer, soooo.... a final, final hint.
back to basics for all those who've recently joined our Creativity Catch Phrase Quest.
the answer must always relate (in some way) to all pictures and phrase hint provided.

final, final hint - first contemplate how the damage came about; then relate it to the phrase hint.
am i (i mean le QM) confusing you further?

final round of attempts starts now
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way [Image: 2PDw1J7.jpg]
11 hours ago
Auntynice said:
Ti Gu Hor Ang Bao..

errrmmmmm AN, Ti Gu if i've not mistaken is an amphibian and has no relation to the picture leh...? Rolling on the flor laughing
and now, i shall have to go explain to both eager-eyed sisters what "Hor Ang Bao" means.... dizzy
night time shot, trusty Nikon with 200 mm, dial 1800-no-tripod

[Image: 282lsE2.jpg]
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)