All about Creativity
20-9-2017 1:15 PM
fitvip said:
Finally you here! How have you (and your wife) been? It is felt that there is a void here! SGTalk is going to be more interesting! Btw, was my email delivered?:Worried

We can enjoy your creative images again!

woohoo Fit Buddy, how are you? unfortunately no emails... it's [email protected]
Supisa and I have been well, we were in SGP last week for the races. on leave now, loitering around south Thailand since there is no PE voting in SGP. Rolling on the flor laughing

something freshly taken. we're staying at a resort that was built within a zoo compound Cool

Nikon with standard lens, up close and personal

[Image: TpfUgxa.jpg]
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way Winking
20-9-2017 2:57 PM
Yanghua said:
Not sure what you want to say...picture too dark? Well, the place is that dark...or dim. If you have been there, you should know. So, there's nothing I can do about it except to edit the photo.

Btw, do you have a picture to show...let's see how good your picture taking skills are.

TS is wise indeed to disallow criticism. Laughing

and no I have nothing to show. Laughing
20-9-2017 2:45 PM
AhMoan said:
act-cher-ly hor....I wanted to criticise your peekture taking skill so that you can improved but TS say cannot criticise, so bopian, I zipped my mouth.

Cannot criticize but can share your professional view.
20-9-2017 2:57 PM
Yanghua said:
Not sure what you want to say...picture too dark? Well, the place is that dark...or dim. If you have been there, you should know. So, there's nothing I can do about it except to edit the photo.

Btw, do you have a picture to show...let's see how good your picture taking skills are.

He only good in giving advice .
Taken in a very dark room.
[Image: voNkGPa.jpg]
20-9-2017 3:20 PM
Goondoon said:
Cannot criticize but can share your professional view.

I am not a pro-photographer, Heck ! I'm not even an amateur photgrapher !
but at the very least, I know ( from a pro's pov ) you should wait for the buikia to walk away before shooting... Laughing
[Image: KEI5Zi6.jpg]
[Image: KnvzYUg.jpg]
[Image: VoQ9h57.jpg]

Sire will know where is this place .
[Image: 5CrU9Lw.jpg]
Users browsing: Moonrab, 1 Guest(s)