Allegations that police officers conducting checks at MRT stations target Malays
To be fair, police must be checking for terrorists.

Don't make racist remarks. Police won't be against any race. It is for the well-being of the whole society.

Police should arrest the person who started the insinuation. Very likely, that person is a terrorist who tried to confuse the society and he can perform his task of terrorism.
[+] 1 user Likes Sand's post
11-7-2019 6:23 AM
hfourhappy said:
naturally people will have this thinking.
terrorists from where?
the origin of terrorists usually from which group n religion.

It is better to be safe than sorry. It's not abt bias or racist. We won't know whether they are radicals, extremists or terrorists. Is nothing wrong to check them. I was even checked while waiting for mrt a few years back. And a note, i am a Chinese.
11-7-2019 6:03 AM
EXBB said:
His father

U love David ?
Same thing in USA lah.
Wearing the MAGA hat is now racist also.

[Image: ETUPXt4.jpg]
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
waste of time. checking of what. FT aldy came in large number . If a Terrorist really good, no matter how good u check is no used. they will also have a ways. The police presence also deterred people of misbehave in public only. but i hope they dont travelled in train during peak hours. Commuter need to rush home if all police inside the pack train how to give out some space.
11-7-2019 5:49 PM
gemstar said:
It is better to be safe than sorry. It's not abt bias or racist. We won't know whether they are radicals, extremists or terrorists. Is nothing wrong to check them. I was even checked while waiting for mrt a few years back. And a note, i am a Chinese.

Yes....I kenna checked a fil months ago outside Novena stn....& I am oso a Chinese......
Why some officers waste time on checking Chinese? frankly speaking ive never heard any Chinese suicide bomber before, or maybe they just want to show off to the world that we do everything are not base on color?
These sudden spot checks means police have intel of something? On the safe side better cooperate than creating issues that can divert attention and ended up harming yourself..... Laughing

"And listen to me, if you hear anything in the woods, you tell me.
If you hear anything in the water, you tell me......"

it is a very sensitive topic to discuss especially religions n terrorism are concerned.
i told my kids if they kenna questioned ask "why you diak tng nang only"?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)