Allegations that police officers conducting checks at MRT stations target Malays
11-7-2019 6:23 AM
hfourhappy said:
naturally people will have this thinking.
terrorists from where?
the origin of terrorists usually from which group n religion.

good point.

but my personal observation is that many of these policemen on patrol are very young, and they probably want to experience interrogating people.

they tend to pick people of a certain profile not based on race. they pick on those who shabbily dressed, wear sunglasses, a cap or hat, with moustaches, and dark skin color, and suspicious looking. there are of course exception.

some time i see them violating basic human rights when they ask a poor old chap to take off his cap and sunglasses. given the obedient and kiasi populace, they can do this with little or no protest. nevertheless it borders on bullying. notworthy

i wonder if there are anyone checking on these patrolling policemen. or they follow the "ownself check ownself" policy of ah loong?
12-7-2019 7:00 AM
Alice Alicia said:
good point.

but my personal observation is that many of these policemen on patrol are very young, and they probably want to experience interrogating people.

they tend to pick people of a certain profile not based on race. they pick on those who shabbily dressed, wear sunglasses, a cap or hat, with moustaches, and dark skin color, and suspicious looking. there are of course exception.

some time i see them violating basic human rights when they ask a poor old chap to take off his cap and sunglasses. given the obedient and kiasi populace, they can do this with little or no protest. nevertheless it borders on bullying. notworthy

i wonder if there are anyone checking on these patrolling policemen. or they follow the "ownself check ownself" policy of ah loong?

Not even the police patrolling.
I saw many times those mrt security staff (I think we know where they are , usually at the outside the control room), they randomly check people bags and normally they usually pick those from xx groups with beard.
Cos that is probably those group that are capable to doing terrorists attack.

I am not naming the religions as religions play no part in terrorism.
But that group of people (you will be able to know) strike fear among the people, be it whites or yellows.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)