Almost without cloth lady walking the dogs
[Image: colin-kc-11_0.jpg?itok=nv7TS8bw&timestamp=1568189007]

Quote:Maybe it was a hot day when singer Kimberley Chen took her dogs out for a walk.

But her choice of clothing - a bikini - has unleashed both howls of protest and barks of approval from netizens, after she posted the photographs on Monday (Sept 9).

Chen, an Australian artist who is based in Taiwan, was frowned upon by those who said the colour of her clothing - beige - made it seem as though she was naked.

Why protest?

She has the figure.
11-9-2019 6:01 PM
sudoku said:

Your mother 127fs4573872
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
I dun understand why anyone would complain.. what is wrong with wearing bikini and walking dog, even if that someone is to wear bikini is up to her . We as man got free eye therapy , I dun understand why some would be so hypothetically to complain at all . Those who tell ladies , watch out your expose are jus too hypocrite.. as a man of 40s ., I dare to say all man like to see so is woman like to see man .. nothing wrong with that but all just being natural .. so why condemn .. she has her right .. you can choose not to see but dun complaint and rob the freedom of the billions of man .. not because I’m leechy but truth is truth .. if there is that one man telling you lady that , I dun like to see , then either you are ugly or you better be careful ,, too hypocrite, or in love with you or simply gay ..
[+] 2 users Like tomiyaki's post
She should remove her bikini so that no one will protest! Laughing
11-9-2019 6:49 PM
orlando said:
She should remove her bikini so that no one will protest! Laughing

Haha.. protest she wearing too much
[+] 1 user Likes Raphael05's post
11-9-2019 6:01 PM
sudoku said:

Why protest?

She has the figure.

huh ??!! vomit

boobs sagging................big butt...................thick waist and legs............. dizzy dizzy
God Poked Mary In The Butt = Jesus (Immaculate Deception)
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon BohLumPar's post
She is taking a big risk and not you of getting rap.e. Why worried for her. Just enjoy her shape as part of nature. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 3 users Like hsk talk's post
好清凉喔 @k k k k
[+] 1 user Likes sk.toh's post
Wah nice doggies
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
11-9-2019 6:47 PM
tomiyaki said:
I dun understand why anyone would complain.. what is wrong with wearing bikini and walking dog, even if that someone is to wear bikini is up to her . We as man got free eye therapy , I dun understand why some would be so hypothetically to complain at all . Those who tell ladies , watch out your expose are jus too hypocrite.. as a man of 40s ., I dare to say all man like to see so is woman like to see man .. nothing wrong with that but all just being natural .. so why condemn .. she has her right .. you can choose not to see but dun complaint and rob the freedom of the billions of man .. not because I’m leechy but truth is truth .. if there is that one man telling you lady that , I dun like to see , then either you are ugly or you better be careful ,, too hypocrite, or in love with you or simply gay ..

When I read your post, I was reminded of many, many people who always think that Singaporeans have only names like Tan Kok Beng, Lim Mui Geok, Lee Soon Hock...all Chinese names in an improvised dialect pinyin. We often forget that a Singaporean could have a name like Joseph Schooling or Abdullah Kassim. These days, it could even be a Pinoy, Viet or Thai name, or a Chinese name written as Li Hongzheng or Ying Yonghan

In your case, you assumed that the people complaining are men. We often write "He" and "him", and so have it ingrained in our mind that anything said or done is said or done by a man. Someone used another person's credit card to buy a few hundred thousand dollars' worth of Rolex watches without his knowledge, and then pawned the watches. Ah! that man! what a crook!

Well, it was a 37 year old woman. Bam!

The complainants may well be women, maybe those who covered up so as not to "rugi", and then came this #$%* who spoiled all their efforts and hard work by showing too much skin.
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)