Americans : The cost of your shoes could jump thanks to the US-China trade war
Better go barefoot : Laughing

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSaPmNpSElYtqDI-0XWY...IiohZW1lxo]
Shoe companies going to move out of China to USA.

Century say wan. Rolling on the flor laughing
15-5-2019 9:08 PM
Notdumb said:
Shoe companies going to move out of China to USA.

Century say wan. Rolling on the flor laughing

blardy fcuker liar dumbest....how many lies you bark behind me using my nick...how shameless you want to be....go & bluff your daughter to bed now..stop lying here.....this liar dog, dumbest......go & fcuk now.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

4-5-2019 4:39 PM
century said:
巴菲特旗下跑鞋公司说将把90%的生产线撤出中国
5/4/19

受美中贸易战影响,运动鞋公司布鲁克斯跑鞋(Brooks Running)将把大部分制造业务从中国迁往越南。

有股神之称的巴菲特拥有的这家公司,其首席执行官韦伯在接受路透社采访时说,在美国总统特朗普今年1月威胁说要把中国的鞋类进口关税从20%提高到45%后,公司作出了这一决定。

布鲁克斯跑鞋在美国的售价通常在100到160美元之间,他说他们不能仅靠提价来维持下去,虽然现在两国有可能达成协议,但公司已经等不下去了。

他说大约8千个工作会从中国转移到越南。

除了越南外,该公司还将在另一国家生产跑鞋。在此之后,布鲁克斯跑鞋在中国的生产量将仅占10%。

due to US-china trade war, tariff surges.....US best running shoes seller, Brooks, major shareholder is warren buffet.....is going to move 90% of production out of china.....
china will lose 8000 jobs....to avoid 45% import tax, they have to shift....more company will move their manufacturing out of china in coming months.... thumbs up Laughing
whole bunch of fcuking liars..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

25-1-2019 2:18 PM
century said:
五毛党....polanski, niubee, sand, amata, chaos, whatdoyouthink, levin, merline, notdumb are the hooligan of this forum, few more....any thread about china,they will jump in to slaughter opposite view....hahaaa....so panic & worry, all these moronic dogs.....yet start personal attack, stir shyt....this bunch totally shameless dogs, know nut, only post nonsense & bullshyt...I just reply accordingly.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

8-2-2019 10:22 AM
Obamao said:
宁做有骨气的华人 like Jesse Hong,也不做共匪小狗。

五毛党, 共匪小狗
15-5-2019 9:14 PM
century said:
whole bunch of fcuking liars..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

You mean CNBC published lies? Surprised
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...he-hardest

Trump’s China Tariffs Hit America’s Poor and Working Class the Hardest

The burden of import taxes is five times as heavy for the bottom tenth of households as for the top tenth, research shows.

Lower-income consumers tend to spend a lot of their money on low-priced apparel and other items imported from China. On the other hand, Russ says, higher-income people spend a lot on high-end consumer electronics that are also from China.

The biggest reason tariffs pinch the poor the most, says Russ, is that the poor have less of a cushion: A higher share of their incomes goes for consumption of all kinds. The rich save a higher share of theirs.
15-5-2019 9:13 PM
century said:
blardy fcuker liar dumbest....how many lies you bark behind me using my nick...how shameless you want to be....go & bluff your daughter to bed now..stop lying here.....this liar dog, dumbest......go & fcuk now.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

USA soya beans farmers will move to China. Millions will lose their jobs too. Rolling on the flor laughing
15-5-2019 9:29 PM
Notdumb said:
USA soya beans farmers will move to China. Millions will lose their jobs too. Rolling on the flor laughing

so happy, shiok!!... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Bare foot Americans
15-5-2019 9:29 PM
Notdumb said:

hum jian pao becum dirt cheap!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)