An early sign of Terrorism in Hkg Protesters?
#11
13-8-2019 8:37 AM
niubee said:
Social disorder is disruptor.

Everyday everyone has different ideas. There won't be free for all

When the govt is not doing what majority wants they have little choice but to protest.

China made the mistake of encroaching on Hong Kong's progress in universal suffrage to elect leaders to represent the people instead of filling the legislature with puppets.

Such actions and the extradition law has instigated the people to come out in numbers.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#12
13-8-2019 8:19 AM
hfourhappy said:
Saw just news at 6am (CNA), police mentioned they had the feel of the early sign of Terrorism in Hkg.
Probably from those radical individual that probably incite innocent protesters to join in the chaos.
True or not?

Haha, they are already terrorists the way they bit away finger n use burning bomb.

Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#13
13-8-2019 8:51 AM
sgbuffett said:
When the govt is not doing what majority wants they have little choice but to protest.

China made the mistake of encroaching on Hong Kong's progress in universal suffrage to elect leaders to represent the people instead of filling the legislature with puppets.

Such actions and the extradition law has instigated the people to come out in numbers.

Don't talk cock again!

Majority of the protesters are students. Many are secondary school kids!

And, they don't represent majority of the people of HK!
Quote
#14
My thoughts, probably Hkg authorities very lenient to them, give them too much freedom of expression and act till they climb over their head and poo.
Quote
#15
13-8-2019 8:19 AM
hfourhappy said:
Saw just news at 6am (CNA), police mentioned they had the feel of the early sign of Terrorism in Hkg.
Probably from those radical individual that probably incite innocent protesters to join in the chaos.
True or not?

I doubt so. Hongkongers will not kill their own people to the extreme of terrorism. The commies, as usual, always like to spread propaganda and excuse labelling them as terrorists. If it is truly terrorism, it would be from outside foreign perpetrators pretending to be Hongkongers disturbing the country to create chaos.
Quote
#16
13-8-2019 8:51 AM
sgbuffett said:
When the govt is not doing what majority wants they have little choice but to protest.

China made the mistake of encroaching on Hong Kong's progress in universal suffrage to elect leaders to represent the people instead of filling the legislature with puppets.

Such actions and the extradition law has instigated the people to come out in numbers.

By your resoning, more people will not support your same reasoning to support the opposition parties here.
Quote
#17
13-8-2019 8:58 AM
gemstar said:
I doubt so. Hongkongers will not kill their own people to the extreme of terrorism. The commies, as usual, always like to spread propaganda and excuse labelling them as terrorists. If it is truly terrorism, it would be from outside foreign perpetrators pretending to be Hongkongers disturbing the country to create chaos.

Agreed Dear Gem, I think those instigators are the main culprit, they create unrest among the peaceful protesters.
Quote
#18
No worries, they haven raрe the PRC aunties yet... Laughing
Quote
#19
13-8-2019 8:21 AM
sgbuffett said:
Such remarks is to pave the way for repressive actions against the protestors...first label them rioters then lael them terrorists.

You see the china fanboys here promoting china propaganda.

Yes indeed, repressive action is coming. Everyone sees it coming except for these young innocent naive protestors or peaceful freedom fighters which is an oxymoron... a few says they are willing to die for this revolution on YouTube...
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
Quote
#20
Better impliment shootsi.
Hongkong needs to shootsi some.
When doing it do it like Clink Eastwood.
Or u might like Gurkha way.
One way forward.


Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: