Another PMD case ... knock down a small girl* video!! Still dun wanna BAN
I hope some PMD knock down those white thieves family better still, knock down the muddysia traitor Pukimah-cherry children

Just a day after the news breaks about the potential chance of PMD getting ban. A video appeared on the internet today of a child getting hit by a High speed PMD. The kid was heard crying in pain. I guess we should really take a serious view of PMD. Act now before more victimsRead More

https://singaporeuncensored.com/high-spe...s-ban-pmd/

CUT THE CRAP TALK ..... BAN NOW!!!

Lack the IRON in old man terms, layman terms BOLLS to BAN PDM
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
alamak, this is murder
Ah...ride on Void Deck. This is MisBehave. MP say will Ban it. Soon.
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
Alamak
Ban them NOW!!!
Nowhere is safe.
Don't force us all to stay indoors 24 /7
people won't feel safe walking in the pavements at all.
we can give way to them but they already crosses the line way too many times : speeding.
but you from behind, you likely need to rush to hospital.

ban it immediately!
use your votes !
8-10-2019 11:46 PM
Tangsen said:
I hope some PMD knock down those white thieves family better still, knock down the muddysia traitor Pukimah-cherry children

Just a day after the news breaks about the potential chance of PMD getting ban. A video appeared on the internet today of a child getting hit by a High speed PMD. The kid was heard crying in pain. I guess we should really take a serious view of PMD. Act now before more victimsRead More

https://singaporeuncensored.com/high-spe...s-ban-pmd/

CUT THE CRAP TALK ..... BAN NOW!!!

Lack the IRON in old man terms, layman terms BOLLS to BAN PDM

Wah....k#@....
How is the toddler ?
BAN IT NOW !!!!
It is not "ban riding on pavement"
It is TOTAL BAN!
Those f$#king ebiycles, too.
BAN NEW IMPORTS, BAN SHOP SALES, BAN REPAIR SHOPS.

ALL THE MACHINES SHOULD BE THROWN OUTSIDE COWBOO HOUSE AND CLAIM COMPENSATION.FROM HIM.

BAN IT NOW !! I MEAN NOW !!!
How many must suffer injury & even lose their life before they finally ban it? Bad behavior from PMD will never be eradicated completely, spot check does not work! In times they will learn how to evade this check and some more it only can catch a small percentage of speedster and rule breakers.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
9-10-2019 6:42 AM
hfourhappy said:
people won't feel safe walking in the pavements at all.
we can give way to them but they already crosses the line way too many times : speeding.
but you from behind, you likely need to rush to hospital.

ban it immediately!
use your votes !
This wasn't even on the pavement.
It was in the void deck.
People aren't safe anywhere other than at home
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)