Another Ramesh on MERCEDES insulting sinkie
17-11-2019 1:53 PM
purpledragon said:
Likely a sinker gal horning at Ahnen in return showing abalone painting gesture Big smile . continuous horning sound can be very irritating unless is life and death situation.

Yes likely. Ahnn signalled right and then filtered right and I guess the driver probably horned him non stop and probably that's why the video got no audio.

TP see already, maybe both also kana fined and demerit points. That will be best Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like maipenrai's post
The cam driver wrong
Case closed
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
Please record with sound next time. Sound will help mata in their investigation as well. Thank u.
17-11-2019 2:18 PM
maipenrai said:
Yes likely. Ahnn signalled right and then filtered right and I guess the driver probably horned him non stop and probably that's why the video got no audio.

TP see already, maybe both also kana fined and demerit points. That will be best Big Grin

Correct that is what I suspect as well. We need both side of the stories.
What is this demon looking ahneh trying to convey by showing that monkey face with his tongue sticking out?...... Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post
Well, the ahneh behaviour should not b encouraged, but if it is true that the white SUV driver honked non stop, then we have to thank the ahneh for giving a good warning to such impolite horny Drivers.
Such horn non stop behaviour was never seen before on Singapore road until recently, i suspect is Chew Hu kias in SG registered PHV.
[+] 1 user Likes Sim Tian's post
I don’t know if it’s just me who encounter this:

You are going to switch to your left lane on a two-lane road to make a left turn, it was a normal speed moving traffic, you look to your left side mirror and it was at least 2 car length away from the car in front of it, moving at a slow speed, so you switch your left signal on to show your intention to take the left after that car in front of it drove past you, then that car behind suddenly accelerate and try to close up the gap and at the same time you already switch lane, then he PPPPPPPPPP at you........ will you like “@&$!?”

It happened to me many times, they like to move slowly, leaving a big gap, when you try to switch lane into that gap, they will become so kiasu and try not to let you in as if it will cost them a loss of 1mil if they do so..... I really don’t understand the rationale behind this action lol

What makes me more TL is when they accelerated and successfully block you from switching into his lane, they will slow back down and maintain that same big gap as before.......
[+] 3 users Like Dota's post
17-11-2019 4:05 PM
Dota said:
I don’t know if it’s just me who encounter this:

You are going to switch to your left lane on a two-lane road to make a left turn, it was a normal speed moving traffic, you look to your left side mirror and it was at least 2 car length away from the car in front of it, moving at a slow speed, so you switch your left signal on to show your intention to take the left after that car in front of it drove past you, then that car behind suddenly accelerate and try to close up the gap and at the same time you already switch lane, then he PPPPPPPPPP at you........ will you like “@&$!?”

It happened to me many times, they like to move slowly, leaving a big gap, when you try to switch lane into that gap, they will become so kiasu and try not to let you in as if it will cost them a loss of 1mil if they do so..... I really don’t understand the rationale behind this action lol

What makes me more TL is when they accelerated and successfully block you from switching into his lane, they will slow back down and maintain that same big gap as before.......

Yes happened to me many times. These are confirmed not Singaporean. U can know a Singaporean because he will drive like our taxi uncles.
[+] 2 users Like Sim Tian's post
17-11-2019 4:14 PM
Sim Tian said:
Yes happened to me many times. These are confirmed not Singaporean. U can know a Singaporean because he will drive like our taxi uncles.

If they are foreigners then I will really admire their mimic capability lol so fast can learn the singaporean trademark of kiasu and kiasi

Kiasi- keep big gap to have more reaction time in case front car E brake
Kiasu- block cars switching into their lane in order not to be a car’s length late for their ETA lol
[+] 1 user Likes Dota's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)