Another UNTOUCHABLE grassroots FOOker???
#11
[Image: yfdsvLK.jpg][Image: tK9tZS2.jpg]
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly bit@h witch...scared + jealous of what?
Quote
#12
7-3-2019 12:09 PM
wendychan said:
He refused to apologise to the old man because it was 'embarrassing'.

https://mothership.sg/2019/03/hardwarezone-roland-neo/

Let him enjoy the changi chalet and see whether is it embarrassing or not. Go there and have a nice black bean rice meal.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
Quote
#13
That's the shit you get when you uploaded too much personal info online. Heng ah that I am very careful about what gets uploaded online and it is very difficult to CSI me in case I did something bad and naughty whew Key in my name and no images of me appear for the first 5 pages of Google SERP.

Treeswing
[+] 4 users Like STUKA76_DADDY's post
Quote
#14
7-3-2019 12:28 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
That's the shit you get when you uploaded too much personal info online. Heng ah that I am very careful about what gets uploaded online and it is very difficult to CSI me in case I did something bad and naughty whew Key in my name and no images of me appear for the first 5 pages of Google SERP.

Treeswing

Bro, can we start searching on the 6th page? Big Grin
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post
Quote
#15
will those who happily posted their personal and family info online regret? better remove them before too late
Quote
#16
7-3-2019 12:36 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
will those who happily posted their personal and family info online regret? better remove them before too late
Suki nang, also long as dun upload face shud be ok lah. Can upload pics of day and kadui only...... Laughing

Quote
#17
Ugly004 nailbite nailbite nailbite

Treeswing
7-3-2019 12:34 PM
p1acebo said:
Bro, can we start searching on the 6th page? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes STUKA76_DADDY's post
Quote
#18
7-3-2019 11:52 AM
OLT said:
fight with old man still need to dance like bruce lee meh?

k#@.. lup one leg toh already....
This is funny

Lol
What goes around comes around
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post
Quote
#19
7-3-2019 11:49 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
My eyes naturally drawn towards Pinkie's Pink Shirt. Laughing

Treeswing

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, very striking pink lah! thumbs upWinking
[+] 2 users Like walaneh's post
Quote
#20
I always have this niggling suspicion Pinkie is a closet faggot. Like Nephew Like Uncle. Thinking

Treeswing

7-3-2019 12:49 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, very striking pink lah! thumbs upWinking
[+] 1 user Likes STUKA76_DADDY's post
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: