Anti-immigration, white supremacy messages in manifesto linked to New Zealand mosque

The alleged gunman in the New Zealand mosque shootings appears to have posted a hate-filled manifesto online. According to the Anti-Defamation League, white supremacist propaganda and rallies rose significantly in the last 12 months.

Mass migration has stroke wider and deeper anger and displeasure. Countries should moderate and control immigration.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
16-3-2019 1:07 PM
Tangsen said:
Mass migration has stroke wider and deeper anger and displeasure. Countries should moderate and control immigration.

They dislike all the Asian and African immigrants but gave free air tickets and accommodation to British and European settlers....can you see the difference in treatment? In terms of Asians they dunt treat Singaporeans different from other Asians. thumbs up To them Asians are Asians, they want more whites to settle in their 'whitelands'. Worried

I would tell them to 'go back to Europe' and return the land to Maori and Aboriginal people.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post
Then why the Fugg you want to go there. Similarly, I hate and dun welcome shameless little pinoy beggar who.re or rapist shite skin to migrate to SG. Same goes for AMK. These bunch of leeches get different treatment from me compared to locals

16-3-2019 1:14 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
They dislike all the Asian and African immigrants but gave free air tickets and accommodation to British and European settlers....can you see the difference in treatment? In terms of Asians they dunt treat Singaporeans different from other Asians. thumbs up To them Asian are Asian, they want more whites to settle in their 'whitelands'. Worried
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
The mosque attack is not only against Muslims but also other migrants from Asia and Africa.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post
16-3-2019 1:18 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
The mosque attack is not only against Muslims but also other migrants from Asia and Africa.

If he had seen Chinese, Indian, African at that time on the street, He would have shot those non mus.lim too.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)