Any good brand for digital converter and antenna
26-10-2017 1:50 PM
sgxin said:
Unless the TV doesn't has HDMI input (i.e. very very old model), it is still cheaper to buy a DVB box as they are selling for less than S$20 online.

TS can check out this hwz thread - http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-dr...10460.html

I think mine have HDMI , I saw my children connect the cable to their laptop to watch movie.
Is the digital converter and antenna really necessary?
26-10-2017 1:31 PM
Shine said:
IC... have to ask around to get one
for people non internet subscription just ch 5,8 no nothing.
26-10-2017 2:25 PM
Is the digital converter and antenna really necessary?

Without them not able to watch local program. Sometimes my children want to watch eg: NDP
26-10-2017 2:39 PM
Shine said:
Without them not able to watch local program. Sometimes my children want to watch eg: NDP

I think can still receive the same quality picture but if installed the digital converter and antenna the quality of picture is sharper. Thats about all I suspect.
26-10-2017 2:43 PM
I think can still receive the same quality picture but if installed the digital converter and antenna the quality of picture is sharper. Thats about all I suspect.

Once the analogue channels are switched off, you are not able to receive or watch Mediacorp TV channels if
1) you do not have the right equipment to receive digital TV
2) you are not a pay - TV subscribe.

The above can find in Mediacorp website
26-10-2017 3:27 PM
Shine said:
Once the analogue channels are switched off, you are not able to receive or watch Mediacorp TV channels if

Wait and see first lah.
26-10-2017 3:35 PM
Wait and see first lah.
Big Grin
26-10-2017 3:27 PM
Shine said:

so, TV fires ales OTW?Big Grin
This afternoon, I called up the hotline (as shown on the tv screen).
1800 388 4357

If your house have those telco box
If your tv have those eg mio box, etc...then you will not get the new box free.
They will ask you to connect to those box.
However, using those box , you need to pay the monthly subscription fees for the box right?
What for if I never watch any of their programs?
Better save the money for raining days.
So, the guy told me go to any courts and get the box that cost $29. I forgot the name, something like media....

If your house shown analog on the screen without the telco box.

They will send you the box foc.
However, I am not sure whether still need to buy the antenna from the courts or not.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)