Any good brand for digital converter and antenna
Check if your TV can receive digital signal on their website. If can, then buy an indoor digital antenna.

If cannot, you need a set top box plus antenna.

Some new private condo wall socket can receive digital signal. Most can't. Hdb can't.
10-8-2018 4:52 PM
Someone said:
Check if your TV can receive digital signal on their website. If can, then buy an indoor digital antenna.

If cannot, you need a set top box plus antenna.

Some new private condo wall socket can receive digital signal. Most can't. Hdb can't.

I called them this afternoon.
My tv did not show any analog word on the screen.
Which means confirm, mine is digital.
Now need to buy from courts $29.
She asked me to check with them, there are several brands. The most common use is the $29.
Probably I might go down to check it out.
26-10-2017 1:20 PM
EXBB said:
digital converter ? Wat lj

anyhow bom also got so many ans gar like real Rolling on the flor laughing
buy a new tv better lah. they have all the internet functions and come with free digital indoor antenna. can use hp as controller.
[Image: HYSt3y6.jpg]

like this one no bad. got discount for sound bar some more
Yesterday evening was at Court.
I saw 2 antenna which is probably the cheapest among the other brand.
Anyone use before?
Queenie $28
DAIY $29.90
Rolling on the flor laughing
13-8-2018 7:28 AM
hfourhappy said:
Yesterday evening was at Court.
I saw 2 antenna which is probably the cheapest among the other brand.
Anyone use before?
Queenie $28
DAIY $29.90

U want my antenna ?still hot
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
I just installed DVB-T2 bought from Lazada for S$16.8, come with AV cables and remote
I bought the cheapest DVB-T2 antenna from Aliexpress, as my unit's wall socket no DVB-T2 signal.
(I even tried a passive indoor antenna for analogue TV, antenna with two extensible poles. This also can work for DVB-T2)
With the antenna, confirm can watch Mediacorp channels

I believe reception is dependent on the location

My friend bought UKOBOX DVB-T2 Receiver with additional options from Qoo10 (S$40++)
This receiver can support DVB-T2 and WebTV through Wifi
Wait for Gov to give you free set-top box with antenna. They already given free to hdb dwellers. The rest will be later
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)