Any good brand for digital converter and antenna
13-8-2018 8:35 AM
EXBB said:
U want my antenna ?still hot

You may donate yours to museum.
13-8-2018 8:43 AM
gstalk said:
Wait for Gov to give you free set-top box with antenna. They already given free to hdb dwellers. The rest will be later

Yes.
My mother already got the letter.
Installation free.
Unless you have those box from Telco.
Anyone use this?
[Image: 3Z0zM3j.jpg]
There is nothing really to watch on the local TV channels. Just wait till next year. They created this mess and they need to fix it. Actually the govt is more worried than you. If less people watch the local channels, then less opportunity for the govt to broadcast propaganda. Next year they will make it free for everyone because GE is coming soon then.
13-8-2018 11:23 AM
hfourhappy said:
Anyone use this?
[Image: 3Z0zM3j.jpg]

Got this, very sharp image. Cheaperest, & betterest. Lim Sia Suay sure want also...

[Image: jcuHplW.png]
26-10-2017 2:21 PM
Shine said:
I think mine have HDMI , I saw my children connect the cable to their laptop to watch movie.

It's not the HDMI that matters. Your TV must have a digital tuner. Then all you need is an active (powered) antenna to the TV input otherwise buy tv box that comes with antenna. Connect the box to your tv with HDMI cable
30-8-2018 5:08 PM
Someone said:
Got this, very sharp image. Cheaperest, & betterest. Lim Sia Suay sure want also...

[Image: jcuHplW.png]
This one quite good. No need to hand high. I just put it near the TV which is quite a distance from the window.
30-8-2018 5:24 PM
Justrade said:
This one quite good. No need to hand high. I just put it near the TV which is quite a distance from the window.

Yes, you are right. I just put it behind the TV. Superb. So cheap some more...
30-8-2018 5:24 PM
Justrade said:

Yes it is very good I am using it.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)