Any other telco other than Starhub that provide broadband and TVBJ service?
Starhub has been shortchanging me by cutting bandwidth from my mobile to their business customers. Many people have complained that they could not get through to me. I verified this by calling myself from another line. My complaints to them get routed to an outsourced agent outside of Singapore with bad reception. I have to press this press that to get to talk to an agent with no technical knowledge but just want to verify my number, name and IC details and wanting to know how to address me. When come to the actual problem just say escalate to relevant department, then the following week the whole cycle repeats. I believed the reason for the calls not getting through is because they took away bandwidth from consumer side to give to business side and nobody will know because it’s transparent. I want to cancel all my services with Starhub but wants to find a good alternative. Which telco gives reliable service nowadays? Thanks
Left only Orange & Red. Must ask meh? Not sure price is consideration other than service.

I gg to terminate my pay TV contract with the green once expired.
Thanks for your reply. Besides Singtel and M1 I vaguely recall there’s some other newly setups like republic something and a few others that are new but cannot recall their names

14-7-2018 5:19 PM
SLine said:
Left only Orange & Red. Must ask meh? Not sure price is consideration other than service.

I gg to terminate my pay TV contract with the green once expired.
New startups you interested meh ? Not many had yet to subscribe & No track record yet, how to give you advise on the service? 127fs4573872
Should give new startups a chance as they try their best. Incumbents are too complacent and thinks it’s their right to take customers for rides.

14-7-2018 6:25 PM
SLine said:
New startups you interested meh ? Not many had yet to subscribe & No track record yet, how to give you advise on the service? 127fs4573872
Best is M1
M1 is best in service, price and/or reliability?

14-7-2018 6:42 PM
reformer said:
Best is M1
TV box lor ....

PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance
14-7-2018 5:12 PM
JESUS said:
Starhub has been shortchanging me by cutting bandwidth from my mobile to their business customers. Many people have complained that they could not get through to me. I verified this by calling myself from another line. My complaints to them get routed to an outsourced agent outside of Singapore with bad reception. I have to press this press that to get to talk to an agent with no technical knowledge but just want to verify my number, name and IC details and wanting to know how to address me. When come to the actual problem just say escalate to relevant department, then the following week the whole cycle repeats. I believed the reason for the calls not getting through is because they took away bandwidth from consumer side to give to business side and nobody will know because it’s transparent. I want to cancel all my services with Starhub but wants to find a good alternative. Which telco gives reliable service nowadays? Thanks

Oic ..u can call exbb funeral service Pte Ltd thumbs up
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
k#@...you think you are God, then you no need to pay phone bill ah?

14-7-2018 5:12 PM
JESUS said:
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)