Any single Virgin old ladies here ?
#1
Surprised
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#2
U wanna offer them your cigar for free ?? Thinking thumbs up
Quote
#3
11-2-2019 11:30 PM
hotrock said:
U wanna offer them your cigar for free ?? Thinking thumbs up

Yes thumbs up
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#4
dun kon ppl's see pee f and savings ok. really df
Quote
#5
11-2-2019 11:50 PM
EXBB said:
Yes thumbs up

Surprised Laughing thumbs up .........
Quote
#6
11-2-2019 11:52 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
dun kon ppl's see pee f and savings ok. really df

U single?
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#7
11-2-2019 11:58 PM
EXBB said:
U single?

U like to poke panda bear too ?? Thinking Laughing
Quote
#8
11-2-2019 11:59 PM
hotrock said:
U like to poke panda bear too ?? Thinking Laughing

Can try ..must be 100% Virgin
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#9
There are 3 holes, you need to specify which hole needs to be 100% virgin.

Treeswing

12-2-2019 12:00 AM
EXBB said:
Can try ..must be 100% Virgin
Quote
#10
12-2-2019 12:05 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
There are 3 holes, you need to specify which hole needs to be 100% virgin.

Treeswing

You bloody vulgar skunk. Now we know you're stuka....just admit it
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: