Anyone saw the wind speed last night?
Heng I live in high flat and dun drive car...flood or wind no problem... Laughing
[Image: giphy.gif]
16-9-2020 3:02 PM
dynamite said:
Around 230am. So loud when blowing against my house. Woke me up and I went to check the windows, I saw big trees kena blown till tilted one side.

U didn't use d anemometer?
66.7 km p hr
16-9-2020 3:15 PM
OLT said:
yes, den i went to close the window... that kind of wind is so strong that if it slam on ur fingers while closing it, u have to take the lift down to level 1 to find ur fingers.

When I went to bed at 12 it started to get windy so I already closed the windows and went dreamland. Didn't realised it get so bad after that Laughing
Bye bye Kiss
16-9-2020 3:19 PM
Oda Tetsuro said:
Heng I live in high flat and dun drive car...flood or wind no problem... Laughing

Lift breakdown Laughing
Bye bye Kiss
the rooftop might have been blown away if you live in a landed property. Laughing

16-9-2020 2:43 PM
dynamite said:
Luckily we stay in concrete buildings.
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, saffron, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
[Image: sUFXrsi.gif]
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, saffron, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

16-9-2020 3:26 PM
TalkingStock said:
Lift breakdown Laughing

Climb staircase exercise! thumbs up
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Oda Tetsuro's post
[Image: Qs1hgRf.gif]

[Image: dvG1TQ2.gif]

16-9-2020 2:43 PM
dynamite said:
Luckily we stay in concrete buildings.

walaneh! shock
Bro, I only heard loud howling sounds and felt very strong wind blowing and heard rubbish bins blown away leh! Worried
How to see windspeed leh? Thinking
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)