Anyone saw the wind speed last night?
16-9-2020 3:32 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, I only heard loud howling sounds and felt very strong wind blowing and heard rubbish bins blown away leh! Worried
How to see windspeed leh? Thinking

Walaneh you can't see windspeed but you can measure it.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
16-9-2020 2:43 PM
dynamite said:
Luckily we stay in concrete buildings.

many of my neighbour potted plants were blown to the floor
and many bozes place out were all trashed by the wind
16-9-2020 3:02 PM
dynamite said:
Around 230am. So loud when blowing against my house. Woke me up and I went to check the windows, I saw big trees kena blown till tilted one side.

Not wind but hungry ghost rushing back thereby generating some disturbances
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
[+] 2 users Like Sinostar's post
I was awaken by the sound, and quickly go check windows in case they get blown off.
16-9-2020 3:02 PM
dynamite said:
Around 230am. So loud when blowing against my house. Woke me up and I went to check the windows, I saw big trees kena blown till tilted one side.

Actually such winds happen quite often during year end. Last night was a bit like year-end for me. About a month early though. Not the worst I have seen or heard though.
16-9-2020 7:17 PM
Levin said:
Actually such winds happen quite often during year end. Last night was a bit like year-end for me. About a month early though. Not the worst I have seen or heard though.

There is a down slope road "channel" form by two rows of terrace houses facing my house. I think at times the wind will be amplified by it. Luckily my place is clay soil, if not trees will be uprooted last night.
16-9-2020 4:05 PM
Surfer said:
Walaneh you can't see windspeed but you can measure it.

walaneh! shock
Bro, how can you see the wind leh? Thinking
You can only see things flying away lah! Worried
Such a co incident that it is also the last day of the hungry ghost month! They want to tell us of their presence!
16-9-2020 7:36 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock

Aiyo. U see things fly can know indirectly. U go out can feel the strength of the wind. When wind blow against the wall u can hear the strength.
16-9-2020 7:36 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock

Walaneh you asked the question so I answer for you leh.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
[+] 1 user Likes Surfer's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)