Anyone saw the wind speed last night?
16-9-2020 7:40 PM
dynamite said:
Aiyo. U see things fly can know indirectly. U go out can feel the strength of the wind. When wind blow against the wall u can hear the strength.

16-9-2020 8:00 PM
Surfer said:
Walaneh you asked the question so I answer for you leh.

walaneh! shock
Bro, I'm not sure if we can actually see a tornado but all we see is a trail of destruction leh! Worried
Can really see it meh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
16-9-2020 3:00 PM
hfourhappy said:
What happen?
What time?

I drank tea in the evening and couldn't really sleeps well the whole night. There was howling powerful wind and my bedroom door can even vibrate, though I have closed all windows. The time should be somewhere around 2.00 to 3.00 am.
16-9-2020 8:08 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, I'm not sure if we can actually see a tornado but all we see is a trail of destruction leh! Worried
Can really see it meh? Thinking

Walaneh. Sibeh jialat liao lah, climate change you don't think so meh?
Bye bye Kiss
Last night no more.
16-9-2020 3:02 PM
dynamite said:
Around 230am. So loud when blowing against my house. Woke me up and I went to check the windows, I saw big trees kena blown till tilted one side.

Yes! It was sudden howling sound. Very strong winds. It came fast and short live.
16-9-2020 11:07 PM
gemstar said:
I drank tea in the evening and couldn't really sleeps well the whole night. There was howling powerful wind and my bedroom door can even vibrate, though I have closed all windows. The time should be somewhere around 2.00 to 3.00 am.

I saw the news too about strong wind and rain at 3am...
thumbs up
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)