Are those who complain about PAP usually losers in life and career?
Losers are those who failed and blame others instead of themselves. Because they blame others and not themselves, they will never improve and remain as losers forever.

So far, most people who earn >10k a month are more balanced in their views. Yes, they do complain about PAP but they never forget that on balance, PAP has done a good job. It is those who earn low low salary, jobless, losers who complain the most. That's my personal observation.

Are people who complain about PAP usually losers in life? What is your observation?
[+] 2 users Like agau's post
13-6-2018 5:17 PM
agau said:
Losers are those who failed and blame others instead of themselves. Because they blame others and not themselves, they will never improve and remain as losers forever.

So far, most people who earn >10k a month are more balanced in their views. Yes, they do complain about [email protected] but they never forget that on balance, [email protected] has done a good job. It is those who earn low low salary, jobless, losers who complain the most. That's my personal observation.

Are people who complain about [email protected] usually losers in life? What is your observation?

How about those always scream 70% dfs....?
Rolling on the flor laughing
Those are what agau was talking about Big Grin

13-6-2018 5:54 PM
Moonrab said:
[+] 1 user Likes maipenrai's post
agau said:

So far, most people who earn >10k a month are more balanced in their views. Yes, they do complain about [email protected] but they never forget that on balance, [email protected] has done a good job. It is those who earn low low salary, jobless, losers who complain the most. That's my personal observation.

Are people who complain about [email protected] usually losers in life? What is your observation?

胡说八道, 狗嘴里长不出象牙。
You are indeed a daft.
官以民为本,民以食为天
[+] 2 users Like QE3's post
13-6-2018 5:54 PM
Moonrab said:

are you offended by those who labelled the 70% as dumbfvcks ?
these scumbags are failure in life..always posting hate msg n their shitty life..

let them wallop in their miseries..la Rolling on the flor laughing
Those who never complaint had lost hope on PAP....they dont care anymore.
[+] 2 users Like David Rasif's post
The Big Loser

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-06-11-at-12.11.49-am-696x528.png]

In a Facebook post on Thursday, former People’s Action Party (PAP) Member of Parliament (MP) Inderjit Singh got in on the debate between Mr Lim Yuin Chien – press secretary to Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat, and editor-at-large of the Straits Times Han Fook Kwang.

In his post, Mr Inderjit said, “there is this thinking in government that the views expressed by Mr Han and Ms Chua are from a vocal minority. I agree that the responses from the government unfortunately [do] not reflect humility”.

The dialogue that has been going on started with Mr Han’s column, in the Straits Times, titled, ‘Ministers, please speak plainly to the people’. In it, he asked that leaders “use the language of ordinary people”.

To Mr Han’s column came Mr Lim’s reply, which said that Mr Han’s column morphed into a dare to ministers to make sweeping promises”.

Mr Lim ended his column harshly saying, “The easiest five words to utter in politics are: ‘I promise you free lunches.’ But that’s not plain speech. That’s pandering and populism.”

To all of this, Mr Singh added, “I agree that the responses from the government unfortunately does not reflect humility, as the mindset probably is that a silent majority don’t feel the same. This is why it is useful for more people to speak up sincerely so everyone knows what the real issues Singaporeans are concerned with. Listening with true humility and sincerity is critical if we want a meaningful Singapore conversation. So speak up Singaporeans.”
[+] 2 users Like hsidex's post
13-6-2018 6:04 PM
David Rasif said:
Those who never complaint had lost hope on [email protected] dont care anymore.

Becos 70% are dafts lor.
官以民为本,民以食为天
[+] 2 users Like QE3's post
agau said:

walaneh! shock
Not happy complain lah, bro! Worried
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)