Are those who complain about PAP usually losers in life and career?
13-6-2018 6:50 PM
AhMoan said:
what is your opinion of paul lampar regardless of whether they are pappie or oppie Paul lampar.
No opinion. Only thing is when someone called another person PLP, he himself must be also a PLP of another party. So more likely it is the person who started calling is the real PLP..... Cool

[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post
Hahahahaha Laughing
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
13-6-2018 10:46 PM
Huliwang said:
No opinion. Only thing is when someone called another person PLP, he himself must be also a PLP of another party. So more likely it is the person who started calling is the real PLP..... Cool

lau ka kwee kor type.. Rolling on the flor laughing
Cannot run blame the shoes not good lol, I see many such people here.
I'm an average Singaporean man with a Thai wife!
Visit my blog!
[+] 1 user Likes marrythaigirlsg's post
13-6-2018 6:05 PM
QE3 said:
Becos 70% are dafts lor.

And dumb too.
13-6-2018 6:07 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Not happy complain lah, bro! Worried

Why complain? If [email protected] gives $200 to you, you will keep quiet
earn more than $10k should be minority
13-6-2018 5:58 PM
QE3 said:
胡说八道, 狗嘴里长不出象牙。
You are indeed a daft.

你这个傻。。呗鄙 Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
13-6-2018 10:46 PM
Huliwang said:

I see your post has made quite an impression on Placebo and Oldbird and I too was dumbstruck by your analysis. So there you are, your post has made a deep impression on 3 person. Give yourself a pat on the back, you deserved it.

To extend your line of thoughts and reason further, I suppose it would not be a crime if I were to say ;
anyone who calls anothr person a scumbag, a loser, a whiner is the real scumbag, loser and whiner.
Similarly, LKY who called us all champion grumblers and deft was the real champion grumbler and deft.
And that my friend, is according to your brilliant logic.
13-6-2018 11:23 PM
Sentinel said:
Why complain? If [email protected] gives $200 to you, you will keep quiet

walaneh! shock
Money where got enough one leh, bro? Thinking
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)