Are you scare if company will to tell you : You no longer needed in the company
Are you scare if company will to tell you : You no longer needed in the company.
Old and slow usually got retrenched
Young and fast usually asked to stay

Lol
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
I also afraid company tell me, all your colleagues resigned and retrenched, now the company needs you to cover everyone's job...
If one has a useless HOD, even a young or old that is fast and efficient also no use.
Usually HOD are useless lot.
My friend company was sold to mainland chinese.
Hes not afraid of losing job. Hes afraid of no new hires when the unstable ones leave on their own accord.
All those companies are not needed. They are selling useless products and services and they want money from people so that they have Ferrari cars.

Internet is a friend.

Once while on the internet, I told an unemployed young man (USA) "go the river, catch and eat as many fish as you want" Winking
[+] 1 user Likes MachM's post
I will happily welcome any layoff opportunity for myself
10-1-2019 10:20 AM
hfourhappy said:
Are you scare if company will to tell you : You no longer needed in the company.
[+] 1 user Likes rat28's post
10-1-2019 10:31 AM
MachM said:
All those companies are not needed. They are selling useless products and services and they want money from people so that they have Ferrari cars.

Internet is a friend.

Once while on the internet, I told an unemployed young man (USA) "go the river, catch and eat as many fish as you want" Winking

They are selling useless products and services and bait those foreign investors and directly affecting the locals rice bowl.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
Pick a leader who will keep jobs in your country by offering companies incentives to hire only within their borders, not one who allows corporations to outsource jobs for cheaper labor when there is a national employment crisis. Choose a leader who will invest in building bridges, not walls. Books, not weapons. Morality, not corruption. Intellectualism and wisdom, not ignorance. Stability, not fear and terror. Peace, not chaos. Love, not hate. Convergence, not segregation. Tolerance, not discrimination. Fairness, not hypocrisy. Substance, not superficiality. Character, not immaturity. Transparency, not secrecy. Justice, not lawlessness. Environmental improvement and preservation, not destruction. Truth, not lies...
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
[+] 1 user Likes David Rasif's post
Make sure voice recorded and, later, ask for retrenchment benefits.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)