Azmin : ‘New Malaysia’ offers hope and opportunity for China!
[Image: 658653.jpeg]

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 11 — Economic Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Azmin Ali today called on China to have a positive outlook on the ‘New Malaysia’ under the administration of Pakatan Harapan (PH). “Rather than viewing the ‘New Malaysia’ with anxiety, I urge Chinese businesses to view us...

“Now, more than ever before, Malaysia is one of the most attractive places in South-east Asia to do business,” he said when closing the South China Morning Post Conference China 2018 at Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

https://www.malaymail.com/s/1681834/new-...ells-china
What if they are going to change govt again after the next erection? Big smile
11-10-2018 5:38 PM
alanis said:
[Image: 658653.jpeg]

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 11 — Economic Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Azmin Ali today called on China to have a positive outlook on the ‘New Malaysia’ under the administration of Pakatan Harapan (PH). “Rather than viewing the ‘New Malaysia’ with anxiety, I urge Chinese businesses to view us...

“Now, more than ever before, Malaysia is one of the most attractive places in South-east Asia to do business,” he said when closing the South China Morning Post Conference China 2018 at Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

https://www.malaymail.com/s/1681834/new-...ells-china

These Malaysia ministers and prime minister, don't know if they are born stupid, no brain or water went inside their brain. Did China owe them a living? Here they cancelled China's mega project and there they asked China to invest. They don't deserve to get any help from Chinese or China, when they are rich, it will be Malay first. Let them be poor and let them become beggars. This will teach these Malaysia ministers and prime minister what is manner. Hope they get the full blast of hyperinflation and go bankrupt.
Found a telegram channel that provides news update.
https://t.me/sgmarketupdates
With flip flop policies how to be an attractive destination for business? 127fs4573872 Laughing
As long as they don't flip prata, things should be OK. Now they should try and adopt jiao zi 饺子! Rolling on the flor laughing
11-10-2018 5:45 PM
doraemon said:
These Malaysia ministers and prime minister, don't know if they are born stupid, no brain or water went inside their brain. Did China owe them a living? Here they cancelled China's mega project and there they asked China to invest. They don't deserve to get any help from Chinese or China, when they are rich, it will be Malay first. Let them be poor and let them become beggars. This will teach these Malaysia ministers and prime minister what is manner. Hope they get the full blast of hyperinflation and go bankrupt.

11-10-2018 5:47 PM
moneyspinner said:
With flip flop policies how to be an attractive destination for business? 127fs4573872 Laughing

You are right to make the statement, investors are afraid of flip flop policies that can work against them.........
11-10-2018 6:12 PM
debono said:
You are right to make the statement, investors are afraid of flip flop policies that can work against them.........

Remember that Dr M has Indian blood? You all guess it correct, roti prata. With 93 years of flip flop experience, he is the best roti prata maker in the world. This was how he robbed all the older generations in Singapore in CLOB. All the older gnerations were clobbed and Dr M is also the world best Clobber. Now they want to clob China.
Found a telegram channel that provides news update.
https://t.me/sgmarketupdates
11-10-2018 7:16 PM
doraemon said:
Remember that Dr M has Indian blood? You all guess it correct, roti prata. With 93 years of flip flop experience, he is the best roti prata maker in the world. This was how he robbed all the older generations in Singapore in CLOB. All the older gnerations were clobbed and Dr M is also the world best Clobber. Now they want to clob China.

My family kenna clobbed by the clob shares, this I cannot forget.........
China only want to deploy debt trap to seize assets. Look at his fark face for what fark?
China only want to put money in places where their fake goods can sell........
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)