BREAKING: Heng Swee Keat not going to be Singapore PM liao!
10-4-2021 12:42 PM
jameslee58 said:
Mahathir 90 years old also can run a country, trump elected at age 70, same age as Reagan when he first elected, Biden elected at age 78
What do you think of their runway?

they dont need runway, they dont even plan 10-20-30 years down the road.
For a start he is not, I repeat , not an ambitious person and the leader of so-called 4-G leadership was thrust upon him. In order words he may have reluctantly assumed the mantle.
But then again, his main concern is his health having suffered a massive stroke
As a PM his work pressure and stress will be much greater so he probably tells himself “ you only live once” and that sealed his decision to back out .

why now then resigned,not immeditely after recovery fr stroke.

look back to ponder:
lsl was on leave early this yr,no acting PM named
Ho Ching resigned fr Temasek as ceo

connect the dots.
10-4-2021 3:13 PM
trendy said:
For a start he is not, I repeat , not an ambitious person and the leader of so-called 4-G leadership was thrust upon him. In order words he may have reluctantly assumed the mantle.
As a PM his work pressure and stress will be much greater so he probably tells himself “ you only live once” and that sealed his decision to back out .

look back to ponder:

connect the dots.

Connect the dots what do you get....? Thinking Thinking
10-4-2021 3:13 PM
trendy said:

look back to ponder:

connect the dots.

Are you saying HC is going to be PM? More likely President after Halimah.

So HC will be looking after the reserves if Heng becomes PM? Looks like a hedge.
Exciting times for Singapore...
CECA..FT..FW..FamiLee..BTO delay..4G 5G 6G..COE..COV..Travel Bubble Trouble...PMD..Ebike..GrabFool..Malaysia SG MRT..Young Grad Hawker Certificates..Big 2450Batt Trace our Token..

all these topics keep our mind thinking n working not going to be a demantis patient,

MORE N MORE PLS
10-4-2021 3:19 PM
Richdad said:
Are you saying HC is going to be PM? More likely President after Halimah.

So HC will be looking after the reserves if Heng becomes PM? Looks like a hedge.

There would be widespread discontent if HC is elected as President..... Big Grin Big Grin
I dreamt that the mother will hold the forte as peessident until the son become pee minister
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)