Bannon gives the intellectual basis of Trade War
Since tariffs imposed...stock market fell sharply for 1 day and started recovering.

Since trade war started a year ago, the stock market hit new high and US unemployment dropped to all time lows.

The chinese pulled a fast one at the last minute due to Chinese hawks the deal was hammered out over 9 months by both negotiators would have provided a new trade architecture for the world based on free trade principles. But political leaders in China back tracked.

I generally disagree with Trump on every thing as he is a dishonest bafoon ... except the trade war. Look at how the global economy was heading and the drain on jobs once china was secure the WTO ...for the rest of the world ot was bad.

I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
16-5-2019 8:16 AM
sgbuffett said:
Since tariffs imposed...stock market fell sharply for 1 day and started recovering.
Since trade war started a year ago, the stock market hit new high and US unemployment dropped to all time lows.

Wow!

So fantastic!

USA should go ahead to have trade war with the whole world to huat even more! thumbs up
16-5-2019 8:16 AM
sgbuffett said:

The thing is that the stock market has been moving up BEFORE the trade war started. It is not moving up because of the trade war. I feel that it could have been higher if not for the trade war.

US unemployment has started dropping since 2009 and continues the trend till now. Again, it did not started dropping because of the trade war.
16-5-2019 8:28 AM
polanski said:
Wow!

So fantastic!

USA should go ahead to have trade war with the whole world to huat even more! thumbs up
US has no problem with the rest of the world.
For rogue states like Iran, N.Korea they have sanctions while china curry up these rogue states like n.korea who suppress their own population.

US has no problems when Japan rose to number 2 and competed on equal footing....

The failed previous approach of accepting china into WTO then hope for change backfired. ...and weak american leaders like clinton bush and obama did not dare to take on the task to rectify the situation.

The myth of western conspiracy is debunked but will be raised again in this trade war...after asian crisis it is said the west wanted to sink the asian tiger economies...but countries like Korea rose to dominate the world culturally.....

The intellectual basis of trump's trade war is sound....the world will be be indebted to trump in the long term
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post
The hopeless licking boy SgButt is so desperate to lick his pimp president and even has to turn to lick a white trash like Bannon who is even dumped by most people in US.
16-5-2019 8:46 AM
amata said:
The hopeless licking boy SgButt is so desperate to lick his pimp president and even has to turn to lick a white trash like Bannon who is even dumped by most people in US.

Licking is like drugging, sort of addiction.
16-5-2019 8:35 AM
sgbuffett said:
For rogue states like Iran, N.Korea they have sanctions while china curry up these rogue states like n.korea who suppress their own population.

US has no problems when Japan rose to number 2 and competed on equal footing....

The failed previous approach of accepting china into WTO then hope for change backfired. ...and weak american leaders like clinton bush and obama did not dare to take on the task to rectify the situation.

The myth of western conspiracy is debunked but will be raised again in this trade war...after asian crisis it is said the west wanted to sink the asian tiger economies...but countries like Korea rose to dominate the world culturally.....

The intellectual basis of trump's trade war is sound....the world will be be indebted to trump in the long term

this is correct.....long overdue...... thumbs up
sgbuffett said:

Equal footing?

So, you don't know there is such thing called Plaza Accord ah?
sgbuffett said:

15 years of negotiations with China was a failed approach of accepting China into WTO?

Head you win, tail I lose? Rolling on the flor laughing
sgbuffett said:

this is correct....long overdue....
美国为什么要打贸易战?有人说害怕中国强大。说对了,但只说对了一半。为啥,它不怕韩国,澳大利亚强大?因为你不遵守文明社会的基本规则,你强大了就太可怕了。就像如果朝鲜有了核武器就太可怕了..... thumbs up
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)